Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

the stupidity grows

This is a discussion on the stupidity grows within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We seem to forget there are pros and cons for everything. However you dont need to accept both views in ...
Page: 8

Psy

We seem to forget there are pros and cons for everything. However you dont need to accept both views in an argument to be open minded. All is need is to listen and understand.

(This is for the idiot above my post)[/b]
    Because you can't criticize me for being pro or anti America, you're going to flame me for listing a few tourist attractions? I might cry. I was in a public subconversation with Magyk, no need for you to butt in :lol:

Banned

2000th post!!
    The (1)only women you can pick up off American beaches are too heavy to lift.

Yarr I said America was history deficit. The mortar to most of the monuments has blood mixed in with it. It's not a real noble country. And the (2)highest "honor award" one can receive is given by the stupidest person in the country, but the only reason an average person from out-of-country would want to visit this country is to visit relatives or file for dual citizenship. If you have a lot of money to spare, (3) you could visit the USA just to see sites such as lake powell, disney world/land, Valley Forge, Yellowstone Geysers, The Rocky Mountains, The Grand Canyon, or Camaz0tz's mom (Or gamble in Vegas. Woo).[/b]
    (1) The key word is only, so you're saying there is no other type of women in the US. Everyone no that is a big fat lie.

(2) If the stupidest guy in the country can give that award then why didnt others whom is smarter than him be in his position?

(3) Why would you visit any other countries? There are tourist attraction in every developed nations. However your list compose of so little. There are many more attractions that are could be consider better.

DarkSynth

alright fags, just go read resserGD long post
    that finishes it all
    makes sense to all
    is correct in every aspect
    now close pls

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

see everyone really keeping an open mind here, really helping Kennie pove his point. If america gets a black president i am sure views will change alot over the next few years. Yes i'm british and we are the barstards of the world but tell us something new.

Psy

(1) The key word is only, so you're saying there is no other type of women in the US. Everyone no that is a big fat lie.[/b]
    No, the only decent looking women who go to American beaches are accompanied by: Children, Boyfriends, or Husbands and/or are Jailbait. And me being the gentleman I am will not try to sweep women away in the presence of her company, or try to have relations with a young girl.

(2) If the stupidest guy in the country can give that award then why didnt others whom is smarter than him be in his position?[/b]
    Maybe because the stupidest guy in the country got his position because he appeals to, I don't know, stupid people?

(3) Why would you visit any other countries? There are tourist attraction in every developed nations. However your list compose of so little. There are many more attractions that are could be consider better.[/b]
    Well, I could post other attractions that are could be considered better, but I didn't want to weigh down the list with every attraction which would include attractions I wouldn't go out of my way to visit, among them being: Mount Rushmore, Washington DC, Ellis Island & The Statue of Liberty, Salem, the Crystal Cathederal, and various landmarks throughout Philadephia.

Banned

the guy above me proves my point! LOL

you're a very close minded person.

Imhotep

the guy above me proves my point! LOL

you're a very close minded person.[/b]
    oh stfu :|

sime217

love how every topic here transforms into a debate between whos country is the best..
    idiots

SillyHo

I don't need arguments for the united states of course everything tehre is a lie

presidents who come and go are the biggest ass holes for example george bush

and world tarde center hehe all the world know that wtc was USA self

to get a reason to invade Iraq for the oil

and the united states never can be a world police this is so shit

maybe the european union can be the world police they have human law and no death penalty

so pls fuck off[/b]

You sir dont read real well.

We already agreed that the United States does have some bad presidents.

The World Trade Center was such a small part of our society. Think of it as a figurehead of how we are all you want. I know the guy responsible for it is living in a cave somewhere scared shitless to come out into the world.

Again you are a moron. If we were exporting every drop of oil, as we very likely could, then this would be valid. We do not control Iraq's oil fields or its production, though I wish we would, if only to recover our money for invading that piss ant place and re-constructing it.

We already are the world's police force nintwit. There is no "could should" shit here, we are, and most of us are happy to do it. Our military service here is purely volunteer staff. No person is required to serve. Most of the worlds conflicts we have gotten into do very little with us, and more with the morality of us needing to be there. As I stated above, its unfortunate that we cannot be everywhere at once, perhaps the European Union would like to try this hat on for size and take care of the other half of the worlds problems.

European union should be the judge of many of these world crisis. I dont think the US would have a problem being its muscle as long as it was left to do things the way they think is best. Good luck trying to get 1 dozen different speaking Euro-forces to all fight as 1 united Army and be anywhere near as effective as 1/4 of the US's ability.

Beyond my rebuke to that guy, I do not necessarily believe the US is the best country. I think we have about the best of what any place can have in massive amounts, freedom being the most visible. Do guns cause problems here? Sure but we can still own them. Its our greatest freedoms that also are our greatest problems. As with most things in the world, people take them to an extreme that makes some wonder if restriction is better or not. Good example is the KKK and their racial hatred. To censor them would be against 1 of our greatest freedoms. America is what it is, and the so-called arrogance we have revolves around this simple concept. Don't like us a whole lot??? Then please Fuck Off and take all your immigrants with you.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

This is getting kinda interesting, I think I'll sit back and watch a little more before I decide what Ima say

FlippinSweeT

I don't need arguments for the united states of course everything tehre is a lie

presidents who come and go are the biggest ass holes for example george bush

and world tarde center hehe all the world know that wtc was USA self

to get a reason to invade Iraq for the oil

and the united states never can be a world police this is so shit

maybe the european union can be the world police they have human law and no death penalty

so pls fuck off[/b]
    Everything in America is a lie? If we elect liberal presidents such as Obama and Clinton then yes everything is a lie....and George Bush is not the biggest asshole, would you have rather had John Kerry in office during 9/11 and during the entire oil crisis??? And we didn't invade Iraq because of 9/11, they liberated Iraq from terrorist control. Go talk to a marine/army ranger that has been there and ask him how happy the kids are when they see American soldiers, you're full of shit if you say America is in Iraq for the oil, GW Bush is finishing what his dad did not finish as president, learn your facts.....and yes plsssssss put the EU in charge of world police since they accomplish absolutely nothing. Drunkenmasta go fuck urself until you read more than just 1 news source and get ur head outta ur ass aswell.....

love how every topic here transforms into a debate between whos country is the best..
    idiots[/b]
    The topic says it all.

Everything in America is a lie? If we elect liberal presidents such as Obama and Clinton then yes everything is a lie....and George Bush is not the biggest asshole, would you have rather had John Kerry in office during 9/11 and during the entire oil crisis??? And we didn&#39;t invade Iraq because of 9/11, they liberated Iraq from terrorist control. Go talk to a marine/army ranger that has been there and ask him how happy the kids are when they see American soldiers, you&#39;re full of shit if you say America is in Iraq for the oil, GW Bush is finishing what his dad did not finish as president, learn your facts.....and yes plsssssss put the EU in charge of world police since they accomplish absolutely nothing. Drunkenmasta go fuck urself until you read more than just 1 news source and get ur head outta ur ass aswell.....[/b]
    You sir, are a sad little man.

FlippinSweeT

You sir, are a sad little man.[/b]
    care to explain why u think why?

you actually think that having bush as president has made a positive impact on americans? Or anyone for that matter.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast