Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sub Servers

This is a discussion on Sub Servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [i] they just have more sub servers because they always get filled up easily! they shud get 2 more sub ...
Page: 1

Lephisto

Default Sub Servers

[i]they just have more sub servers because they always get filled up easily! they shud get 2 more sub servers for each world

Funny this, I was thinking this during break at school, If every server had a 4th server wouldnt it be better? imo more Boss drops are gona happen but if you think about it, It will lower the ammount of people on each server and distribute it all around ^_^

Ruthless

there used to be an Ares 4 until olympia came out

sounds great... and what happened when diez 3 started?

it turned into kosp central

WHEN WILL THEY FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUES AND NOT THEIR SHITTY POCKETS??????????

twats

_CAP_

there use to be a ares 4 at 1 point. it was really nice. we got alot of bossed and nice drops on that server. upgrades were also nice

:pic:

yaya gg idea more servers... more FUKIN TURKS that will koxp how nice :lol: -_- <_<

Jay

u want more servers? u must be either retarded or new to ko since Gm's cant even handle the current amount of servers... adding more "sub" servers just means more koxp n all tht turk shit -_-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

afaik noone hangs on d3 #3 servers except kospers cuz CZs are in #1 and #2, aswell as most of the exp and boss events... beside that noone would go moradon d4 to merchant.

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    afaik noone hangs on d3 #3 servers except kospers cuz CZs are in #1 and #2, aswell as most of the exp and boss events... beside that noone would go moradon d4 to merchant.
    ur post just gave me an idea
    moradon = merchant server for every server .. for exampe , diez4 will only consist of moradon nothing else.

that would be soo good for people who cant login , because honestly how many merchants in moradon ? 893785938945897389?

Jay

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    moradon = merchant server for every server .. for exampe , diez4 will only consist of moradon nothing else.

that would be soo good for people who cant login , because honestly how many merchants in moradon ? 893785938945897389?[/b]
    Take out moradon from servers 1 and Server 2 .. and make server 3 only moradon .. tht will give more people a chance to get in servers 1 n 2 ..

Don_alfiere

Originally posted by Jay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jay)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

that would be soo good for people who cant login , because honestly how many merchants in moradon ? 893785938945897389?
    Take out moradon from servers 1 and Server 2 .. and make server 3 only moradon .. tht will give more people a chance to get in servers 1 n 2 ..[/b]
    ...and less people won't buy premium.
    Mmmhh, I'm not sure why, but i think K2 won't like too much this idea

Aamon

Maybe if they do some kind of auction house where u put ur items to sell and u go offline so next time when u connect u just need to check if u sold somthing.

v0k

I agree on this, also where people can put bids on your items! (they have to be able to have the money of course)

Originally posted by v0k
    I agree on this, also where people can put bids on your items! (they have to be able to have the money of course)
    alternativly, stop hoping the game will turn into wow, and just play wow :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Or be really sad like me and fly planes while drunk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast