Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Subject: Current Connectivity Issues

This is a discussion on Subject: Current Connectivity Issues within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Players, Knight Online continues to grow in popularity around the globe. In response to this growth, K2 ...
Page: 1

Hello Knight Online Players,

Knight Online continues to grow in popularity around the globe. In response to this growth, K2 Network must make changes that will, for the long term, provide our players with the best service possible.

At this time, many European players may be unable to log in to Knight Online. This recent issue is not due to K2 Network’s equipment or the Knight Online servers, but involves connectivity issues between some of our current internet service providers (ISP’s).

K2 Network is communicating with those ISP’s and is also exploring a number of alternatives so that we can better service the Knight Online community. We are confident that these changes will be made as soon as possible, and we thank you for continuing to support Knight Online.

-The Knight Online Team

/Disscuss. I whent to work 3 hours ago (4 hours AFTER servers whent down, so thats 7 Hours now.)

postet alredy
    servers are down for like 24hours now.
    they were down full 6 hours and rest time where only 5% of the KO players can connect.

I could login this morning, but DC after 1 1/2 hours.

Sounds like a lot of BULLSHIT.

New patch and all the sudden servers went to hell. But no, its prolly a problem with ISPs all over the world

Well, aparently ive herd rumors that Turkish ISP's are the problem, but why is it affecting us? and why is there problems with more than just 1 ISP?

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=123527

Apparently this has fixed it for a lot of people give it a look if you have problems.

Lady

Read carefully. They have problems witch theirs isp's, not ours.

Guardianse

Read carefully. They have problems witch theirs isp's, not ours.[/b]

damn i hope they fix it fast <_<

dark_item

this is a lil stap for me but a big stap for my knowledge,
    this all seems like i said it was the servers of ko ain&#39;t in usa ahaha
    and everybody no no lair got sake damn, i&#39;m just tosmart for this world
    i need to real bit less

didinino

is ko launcher based on IE connection properties?(proxies and shit..)

dark_item

where does ie stand for with the dumb shorcuts of words i know many shortcuts like
    taem tvm elel eltl netl boekh prae pram prah prat

Internet Explorer = IE

gay topic
    CLOSE plx
    mainly cuz cammy is a fag

dark_item

another shortcut word i know and personnaly i think it&#39;s linked but not based, cause i can play when i can&#39;t find the site, hmm i do think that the launcher is based on the program that is running the server, and if you see that as an eplorer than i take the launcher as an internet explorer. the point is how do you see it and actually it doesn&#39;t matter cause if you machine roles in the whrong direction than just inverse it so whatever your meaning is

you must also know i never red a book about how to program so the only thing that i can say is that i admire my dad cause he learned me to work with a comp when i was 4 and that is nearly one of the youngest ages you can be to learn how to work with a comp. when i was 10 i wanted to write programs for machines but he didn&#39;t wanna learn me cause i wasn&#39;t smart enough the thing he never knew was that i&#39;m special you know why, cause i can do many things straightly after i&#39;ve seen them once i got a damn good visual brain lol, i also can read flewently texts up side town, turned 90° in mirror writing lol, i can even speak at the reversed way lol, i have a special way of counting i count, i never write down fomules to get my solution i just fill in the answer which has this year as effect that i lost 2/3 of my points, i say i&#39;ve red things but i didn&#39;t and they are still correct i know the exactly speed of light sound and sound throw wather out of my head the speed of light is 299792458 m/s the speed of sound is 334m/s the speed of sound throw water is 1554m/s, i&#39;m pro in binairy get 97% for that lessons lol but i don&#39;t do anything with it just cause it&#39;s boring way to easy, eum i live in my own world and i don&#39;t got rules, when i got good points my parents are happy and that it&#39;s, i&#39;m one of the smartest ppl of my family only my dad is more clevar than me, in belgium he is the automatisation king, i know why einstein is so smart. the thing is you only can know it when your dad is very smart and speak alot about things he is doing and give alot of comments on stuff which show you ah i never looked about somthing in that way. whatever i&#39;m just a freak, ow i can read the future 2 a skill which i learned this year
    i also got my own vission about black gaps in the universum, light ain&#39;t the fast thing in the universe, but a superatom is and youknow what i think about black gaps, black gaps are a collection of superatomes with, an increasing energy lvl well superatoms can timetravel lol so if we can let ower cells move faster than light we can timetravel it&#39;s just that easy and last but not least,

nothing is endless not even the universe that is only one thing that is endless and that is the mankinds stupidity

gay topic
    CLOSE plx
    mainly cuz cammy is a fag[/b]
    Your a Hick. Stfu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast