Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Subject: Current Connectivity Issues

This is a discussion on Subject: Current Connectivity Issues within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; another shortcut word i know and personnaly i think it's linked but not based, cause i can play when i ...
Page: 2

apoth0r

another shortcut word i know and personnaly i think it's linked but not based, cause i can play when i can't find the site, hmm i do think that the launcher is based on the program that is running the server, and if you see that as an eplorer than i take the launcher as an internet explorer. the point is how do you see it and actually it doesn't matter cause if you machine roles in the whrong direction than just inverse it so whatever your meaning is

you must also know i never red a book about how to program so the only thing that i can say is that i admire my dad cause he learned me to work with a comp when i was 4 and that is nearly one of the youngest ages you can be to learn how to work with a comp. when i was 10 i wanted to write programs for machines but he didn't wanna learn me cause i wasn't smart enough the thing he never knew was that i'm special you know why, cause i can do many things straightly after i've seen them once i got a damn good visual brain lol, i also can read flewently texts up side town, turned 90° in mirror writing lol, i can even speak at the reversed way lol, i have a special way of counting i count, i never write down fomules to get my solution i just fill in the answer which has this year as effect that i lost 2/3 of my points, i say i've red things but i didn't and they are still correct i know the exactly speed of light sound and sound throw wather out of my head the speed of light is 299792458 m/s the speed of sound is 334m/s the speed of sound throw water is 1554m/s, i'm pro in binairy get 97% for that lessons lol but i don't do anything with it just cause it's boring way to easy, eum i live in my own world and i don't got rules, when i got good points my parents are happy and that it's, i'm one of the smartest ppl of my family only my dad is more clevar than me, in belgium he is the automatisation king, i know why einstein is so smart. the thing is you only can know it when your dad is very smart and speak alot about things he is doing and give alot of comments on stuff which show you ah i never looked about somthing in that way. whatever i'm just a freak, ow i can read the future 2 a skill which i learned this year
    i also got my own vission about black gaps in the universum, light ain't the fast thing in the universe, but a superatom is and youknow what i think about black gaps, black gaps are a collection of superatomes with, an increasing energy lvl well superatoms can timetravel lol so if we can let ower cells move faster than light we can timetravel it's just that easy and last but not least,

nothing is endless not even the universe that is only one thing that is endless and that is the mankinds stupidity[/b]

shame he didn't teach you how to use commas and fullstops more effectively

just kidding, good for you

the_man_slayer

shame he didn't teach you how to use commas and fullstops more effectively

just kidding, good for you [/b]
    aaaaaahaha <3 apoth0r :P

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=123527

Apparently this has fixed it for a lot of people give it a look if you have problems.[/b]
    and how the fuck I use that? oO

didinino

i was informed that proxy + ko = ban, so ...dont use it. (its an advise from my clannies and me).

i was informed that proxy + ko = ban, so ...dont use it. (its an advise from my clannies and me).[/b]
    ur sure abouth this?

Read his instructions nooby ^_^

got it to run but after 4min connecting my screen froze and game crashed.. then I looked here and wrote proxy is bannable O_o

got it to run but after 4min connecting my screen froze and game crashed.. then I looked here and wrote proxy is bannable O_o[/b]
    I was about to try it h34r:

kibal

Hello Knight Online Players,

The Game Servers are online and are ready for you to login. Thank you for your patience and we&#39;ll see you in the Knight Online World!

-The Knight Online Team

Rofl funy as hell cose i still cant connect tho the fu**** server

The Game Servers are online and are ready for you to login. Thank you for your patience and we&#39;ll see you in the Knight Online World!

-The Knight Online Team
    Rofl funy as hell cose i still cant connect tho the fu**** server[/b]

me neither :S

PeterPan

-The Knight Online Team
    Rofl funy as hell cose i still cant connect tho the fu**** server[/b]
    me neither <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12