LOL check this out...

This is a discussion on LOL check this out... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know their messages are 95% autotickets but this is just pathetic, i am telling him not to send me ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Red face

I know their messages are 95% autotickets but this is just pathetic, i am telling him not to send me autotickets and what another CS replied to me and he sends me the same message xD. At least i found out that they have an autoticket for sealing and unsealing too @:

Anyways.. my problem is that i used an space in my secret answer for example 'koko life' and it bugs the sealing and unsealing when i try to do it. The other CS closed the CS ticket after he told me that and this guy does the same, do you guys think i should wait or keep sending tickets?

All i am asking for is :

a ) Change my sealing password to one of the other SA's i chose from the 3 that they made us choose.

b ) Let me change my SA to a new one.

Wich do u guys think will be faster since i really really need to unseal asap :S and no one with GM contacts here pm me to help me out!

minhking

I dont know about GM but I never see one online since 2 years. Last time i send CS aout SA they changed it for me after I provide them with my infos.

RiseAgainst_

I am not using the ticket service of = Change account information, i am using ingame issues because it doesnt asks for payment info and i am not sure if the CC 4 digits that i have is the right one

Any thoughts?

keep sending. its what i did and its the only way that works.

RiseAgainst_

Ok ill spam em, good thing is that they reply to me fast

tamachan

:S if u make a new payment like ur friend buys for u premium for IGC and he uses his Credit card.. would u have to enter his last 4 digit? or u? :S

btw good luck :S

RiseAgainst_

OH wait ty i forgot my friend bought premium for me and i gotta ask him for his info =D ty!!!

lol i got in shit for sending a ticket 2 times <_<