Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Subject: Sealing/Unsealing Issue Resolved

This is a discussion on Subject: Sealing/Unsealing Issue Resolved within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lets see how many ppl mess up the simple task of changing that info, either it is with weird characters ...
Page: 2

P4rthen0n

Lets see how many ppl mess up the simple task of changing that info, either it is with weird characters or spaces in the SQs and so on.

And it's nice that people who visit the website come here and post the announcements, that way everyone who doesn't visit the website is kept informed. Dunno why would anyone be annoyed by that.

when i change all the info it brings me to "Page can not be displayed" ... ?

Roberto

when i change all the info it brings me to "Page can not be displayed" ... ?[/b]
    Try with internet explorer, on mozzila i got Page can not be displayed , but with IE is ok.

Try with internet explorer, on mozzila i got Page can not be displayed , but with IE is ok.[/b]
    im using IE

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

im using IE [/b]
    try it later.. i had some problems in IE too but after while i try agian and it works.. and Ie works better for change these infos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12