Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Subject: Turkish Customer Support Released!

This is a discussion on Subject: Turkish Customer Support Released! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lutz aint openminded.. he just know how much turkish players are for k2 and doesnt whine about it now that ...
Page: 3

Lutz aint openminded.. he just know how much turkish players are for k2 and doesnt whine about it
    now that turks got a turkish costumer support there may be more time to answer for the english department

and ofc k2 thinks about money, if you would earn 2-3million$ more pr month, wouldnt u ?

It's a good news

English "channels" will be almost empty and maybe we will get some help while 95% of turks are spamming in turkish the support .

Maybe we will get a decent help now. Maybe...

selam ı taked off ıtems and put on warrion and cant fınd ıtems on rogue now.

plıs help

what will k2 think of next

Robokill

what will k2 think of next[/b]
    game menu's and things will be in turkish? :unsure:

Banned

Ya Tez bout that i was prolly going to be done with knight if 2moons was good but they delay again and again and this time until the end of my summer so i said F it ill jus play knight for summer. Plus july 30th will probably turn into another delay but good luck ill prolly still check it out eventually.[/b]
    well i agree the delays suck but they have valid reasons unlike k2

also i dont think they cant delay the july 30th date cause they published it now on mmo sites and magazines so its set in stone...i think if they didnt come through for this date now the game would shut down since then even the magazines and mmo sites would flame them to hell and not just some of the closed beta players

see u there

also instead of k2 for the summer....go to the beach and get laid :P even if she is a fat hairy chick its still better then k2

well i agree the delays suck but they have valid reasons unlike k2

also i dont think they cant delay the july 30th date cause they published it now on mmo sites and magazines so its set in stone...i think if they didnt come through for this date now the game would shut down since then even the magazines and mmo sites would flame them to hell and not just some of the closed beta players

see u there

also instead of k2 for the summer....go to the beach and get laid :P even if she is a fat hairy chick its still better then k2[/b]
    finally I can agree with you...

gf > ko

havvvk

How is this "fucked up"? They're taking steps to make themselves available.[/b]

It is pretty fucked up, wheres the chinese cs, wheres the spanish cs, wheres the fucking french cs, just as tez said, they know who pays their bills.

HotAsIce

Anyone speak another primary language besides english or turkish? Sue K2 for selective services :P

Anyone speak another primary language besides english or turkish? Sue K2 for selective services :P[/b]
    not regaarded as the majority unfortunately

bastard007

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... turks die ![/b]
    omg stupid comment....

noob

It is pretty fucked up, wheres the chinese cs, wheres the spanish cs, wheres the fucking french cs, just as tez said, they know who pays their bills.[/b]

Get real.

Sustain

Get real.[/b]
    +1 first +1 ever

Banned Senior Member

I WANT BOSNIAN CS A.Q PIC AMK O.C :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast