Submit a Ticket at Official Site

This is a discussion on Submit a Ticket at Official Site within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why i have problem to submit ticket? I always get some message: "KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or ...
Page: 1

CrnaC

Default Submit a Ticket at Official Site

why i have problem to submit ticket? I always get some message:

"KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site."

:blink: :blink: :blink: ......... :huh:

any advice?

wraith86

If you asked for items that you've purchased and havent recieved they will consider this data they do not like and then will terminate it.

kuppeln

Don't use any of these symbols: () ; : , " ' ? or any other symbols for that matter. I use only periods and letters and it works every time.

Cadence96

Originally posted by kuppeln
    Don't use any of these symbols: () ; : , " ' ? or any other symbols for that matter. I use only periods and letters and it works every time.
    you can use ( - ¿ ? )

CrnaC

don't work...still...i don't use any of those "letters", and i use only spaces and 'enter', but still...same message.

:blink:

tried myself. im just spamming emails to [email protected] now