While waiting for X-trap fix..

This is a discussion on While waiting for X-trap fix.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys... think about a KnightOnline without Turks... B) No x-Crap would be needed (only turks cheat), that means Servers can ...
Page: 1

Guys... think about a KnightOnline without Turks... B) No x-Crap would be needed (only turks cheat), that means Servers can be up and running 24/7... never ever have the smalest lag.. a KO where all players are legit Trustable people... you could borrow items without risk of being scammed..you could kill Spectre without dying from a nova caused by some noob koxp archer...... Some of you may say But hey the Turks pay all money to K2".... but then think again.. I would gladly pay a larger amount of money knowing that i wouldnt see one single koxper, never have to wait on Fucked up servers, never have to hear the words "aga" "sa" or "satan pm" anymore.... This is my dream ...

What you guys say...? Wouldnt you pay Premium if u know you had game acces 24/7 and that all servers were Koxp free?
    of course all the turks are important cuz they farm monsters and produces drops and items out on the market,, but it would be great if a new server came up..where only English speaking players had acces... well i just had to say this.. cuz im sitting in front of my computer 24/7 untill the X-trap.. nah i mean X-Crap is fixed... and i hope for the K2's best that som kind of thing will be made to make up all lost premium days and trouble this have cuased.. ty and BB

Terrorblade

I say

Wake up finally :lol:

KaChing

you could borrow items without risk of being scammed..[/b]
    lol? I got scammed by 2x a swedish guy never by a turk !
    Im not saying all swedish are scammers but im saying every1 can scam !
    Dont want any turks ? or less? GO MYKO AND JPKO

Ayman4u

you could borrow items without risk of being scammed..[/b]
    Not reallly about the race or country Scaming Depend on the person and you not gona blame the whole country for 1-2-100 idiots

KaChing

Not reallly about the race or country Scaming Depend on the person and you not gona blame the whole country for 1-2-100 idiots[/b]
    I edited my post while u were reading :P

Terrorblade

Its more about IQ and age than country

Ayman4u

I edited my post while u were reading :P[/b]
    and I didnt mean your post I meant to Quote his but from your post :P

are you aware that this game would be 8x shittier without turks.....who would you kill for NP....

what merchants would you buy items from?

where would you buy the +8 shards from?

cause we all know duped or not duped the turks make all the high class items +8/9 cause thats all they do with there life lol

i think you're a fucking idiot to think only turks cheat/scam.

Ayman4u

are you aware that this game would be 8x shittier without turks.....who would you kill for NP....

what merchants would you buy items from?

where would you buy the +8 shards from?
    cause we all know duped or not duped the turks make all the high class items +8/9 cause thats all they do with there life lol[/b]
    I made alot of friends from turkey and turks not just for nps it can be noobs English speakers who you kill for NP ? ... also so you not gona say turks or non-turks just the noobs on the server who you kill for NP and that if you cant kill ppl tha Equals your lvl , gear or almost same bcus you don't have skillz -_-

I made alot of friends from turkey and turks not just for nps it can be noobs English speakers who you kill for NP ? ... also so you not gona say turks or non-turks just the noobs on the server who you kill for NP and that if you cant kill ppl tha Equals your lvl , gear or almost same bcus you don't have skillz -_-[/b]

im saying this not because turks cheat, or because they are noobs and can't speak english.....i have a few turkish friends from KO on msn and they know good english and teach me a little turkish here n there

im saying it because....do you remember when turks couldnt log on? there was nothing to do, ardream was empty, CZ was empty, moradon had like 4 merchants, barely anyone to xp with either

that was my point if ya missed it

Guys im not pushing down all turks... just the fact that 99% of all players are turks.... and that makes the chance of getting hacked or scammed by a turk pretty much bigger than a guys from other countrys, look on all turkish ppl... .. There is a question i want a answer on maybe some Turk is here and can tell me.. The servers we are talking about here is USKO... when i first heard it i thougt WoW.. that must be USA or something.. sounds good.. but the i wonder why in the holy world the Whole Turkish Nation has printed in there mind that this is thier servers? And why is there even a Turksih Forum on the Offical site?

Edit: oh... sry i remeber now.. K2 do what the Turk's tell them to or else the Threatn K2 to tell all Fucking Turkey to stop play KnightOnline and then K2 will go under..
    and that thing about go to JPKO or MYKO... i think the best would be to make TURKO FFS...

KaChing

What are u thinking man? If u make TURKO , Turks going to dissappear?
    If u dont like turks U LEAVE ! Go make SWEKO with 100ppl T_T

no xtrap only turks cheat.. stoped reading after this pls go pk at like 03:00 europen time in the night, there u will meet the real cheater and babashopers ull never dreamed of + even ppl outside of turky country use KOXP.

btw 90% of the turks are just little fishes in cheating thei koxp there way to 70 and then they quit because they are to stupid to play or get finaly banned.