Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When was USKO borned again?

This is a discussion on When was USKO borned again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just want it confirmed since Im pretty sure it was around August 2004, I get the impression that many ppl ...
Page: 1

Just want it confirmed since Im pretty sure it was around August 2004, I get the impression that many ppl trend to think or believe it started much eariler, or just simply having the wrong numbers in their mind. Also do remind that I know for a fact Diez opened around November 2004, its just the Ares I cant be 100% sure. But when I was playing Ares, I saw grade 3 clan had glowing, so I cant be that far away.
    This also leads to another thing, which is ppl trend to misjudge K2 for their small 3 years, while having 4~5 years in their mind, and then compare it to other big companies with many years of experience and producing.

wawh

KE came 28 august 2005 or 2004? no idea
    so USKO is born like 2004/2003

mammlea2

august 2004. started the open beta

sigh, can't believe it's been that long that i been playing this game :/

mammlea2

oh and about the grade 3 clans with glowy armbands was because they werent not updating properly :P

TaDaaa

sigh, can't believe it's been that long that i been playing this game :/[/b]

What is really sad is how many of the 1095 days have all of us been complaining about it????

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Asians can't keep track of time properly -_-

anyone know myko open beta start?

sexy Owa

i was always under the impression that its been up for 4 years aparantly with all of the duping, koxp and things of that sort time went by very slowely in game o.o

kibal

Just want it confirmed since Im pretty sure it was around August 2004, I get the impression that many ppl trend to think or believe it started much eariler, or just simply having the wrong numbers in their mind. Also do remind that I know for a fact Diez opened around November 2004, its just the Ares I cant be 100% sure. But when I was playing Ares, I saw grade 3 clan had glowing, so I cant be that far away.
    This also leads to another thing, which is ppl trend to misjudge K2 for their small 3 years, while having 4~5 years in their mind, and then compare it to other big companies with many years of experience and producing.[/b]
    Did k2 pay u for say that?...3 years is enought for do the things better but k2 still being sux.

CuriositY

3 years or maybe more so..

3 x maybe more than 10 millions of money it measn a lot of $$$ !

USKO started at around August 2003 if I remember it right. Not 2004.

3 years or maybe more so..
    3 x maybe more than 10 millions of money it measn a lot of $$$ ![/b]
    If I see another idiotic post from you, you won't get the privilege to post again until I graduate Med School. So... 2017.

soyouthink

It would have to be in 2003 because i started 2004 feb. If u go to ur account info in knight online site it tells u acount start date.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast