View Poll Results: Subsections for each server?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

77 50.33%
  • No

76 49.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Subsections for each server

This is a discussion on Subsections for each server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nooo it's better like now all know other server news no need swich every sec forum :S...
Page: 2

sophiem

Default nooooo

nooo it's better like now all know other server news no need swich every sec forum :S

SirKnight

nooo don't do that. This is better

Psy

However, that is not the reason why I bumped this thread.

This idea has come up several times in the KO4life Section of this forum. I am for it.

Each server has its own dramas; own little stories. Not all of KO needs or wants to read what they have to say. People have been posting "server news" in the market sections. The best idea is to have a server subsection within the market section. Many people don't know who's playing on what server because sections like that do not exist. If you do make those sections, I would promise that people will post their server news in those sections as well as view KO news in this section.

At least test the idea out, no harm can come of that.

Just makes it longer to look for topics if you do that, maby if you make a chat in the market sectopms for people, like media has off topic media.

Then maby they can specificly put what they wanna write to diez-ians without people flaming the shit or tamachan spamming "whats egg noodles?" (<3 tama and his spam )

ArminVanBuuren

Even if maybe the 50% forum population is from Dies, I think everybody&#39;s opinions are useful...sometimes you just have turks left in some older servers and you need the opinions from the English players that left to other servers :P

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

No

Psy

Even if maybe the 50% forum population is from Dies, I think everybody&#39;s opinions are useful...sometimes you just have turks left in some older servers and you need the opinions from the English players that left to other servers :P[/b]
    It&#39;s not like the sections would be exclusive though. You can still pop your heads in and browse the section. It would be a section in which all diez-related news would be held.

the_man_slayer

instead of a sub section for every server, do one for diez, and one for all the other in one

I say no.

Why make sections? theres like 3 people signed up here for bera, xig and cypher combined. Keep it the way it is!

There should be a General Section and Subsections too

Phace

YES!

Psy

I say no.

Why make sections? theres like 3 people signed up here for bera, xig and cypher combined. Keep it the way it is![/b]
    It is like that because there&#39;s no point in signing up. Even I don&#39;t have a formal server attached to my name, although I started in Diez I&#39;ve also played on Ares, Ronark, Logos, and Girakon. I want to know what I am reading about. I would like to read the Inquirer rather than the New York Times. I consider General Chat to be a global news section, and the market sections to be local news (For KO that is, Ko4lifenewsfeed is something entirely different :P).

Do another poll and see how many that would check the different sections.

+ There seems to be alot of people that mainly post in a market section.

jus allow server discussion in market places in most cases the market place is dead neways just full of usd sell/buy list

I think this is necessary only if there are Mods to Moderate every section to prevent spams.

like someone mentioned, put small tab for each server

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast