Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Success rate on reversed items?

This is a discussion on Success rate on reversed items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The success rate is apparantly the same from +1-+2 as from +20-+21....
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Ki1laH
    Guest

    Default

    The success rate is apparantly the same from +1-+2 as from +20-+21.

  2. #17
    CrusAd3R
    Guest

    Default

    burned 2 glaves and succefully upgraded 1 glave from +1 to +2 reversed ;s

  3. #18
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    burned 2 glaves and succefully upgraded 1 glave from +1 to +2 reversed *;s
    not to bad...

    what is the stat difference?

    (poison damage, ap etc)

  4. #19
    grzequ
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Shoot+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shoot)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    they splitted the succes rate from +7 to +8 into 5 steps same with goin from +8 to +9

    so if it was 5% going to +8 from +7 it's 5% chance that you survive all the 5 steps
    he means it makes it about 20% each of those 5 steps ( from +7 to +8 normal, +1-+5 reverse is 20% every time ) if its 5% to do it without reverse[/b]
    WHAT?! Well... 0,2^4 is... 0,0016... good luck then
    ...And there aren't 5 steps... 1->2, 2->3, 3->4, 4->5... 4 :huh:

    If chance for upgrade from +7 to +8 is 5-6%... It's not gonna be 20%, but something around 50% for every step

  5. #20
    Senior Member BallzofSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Since i play this game i manage to make hb +11 rev oasis +11 rev i made another oasis +10 rev but then it burnt and chaotic +13 rev but then burnt to +14. The point in my post is only to let you know that whatever you want to do go upgrde it in reverse and use a tear ad do like me : burn some shit before then put the item you want to upgrade + tears + your scroll and use your left hand to grab your balls and you right hand to click on confirm. Thats all you need to know.

    All the time i tried to go to +9 with a dam trina which is 10+ never got any succesfull uprade from +8-+9.. Then i decided to go for rev upgrade and i burnt only 1-2 weapon going to +11 rev.
    Do the math yourself but i feel pretty confident to say that rev upgrading with tears gives you more chance ( in my opinion for those who will cry seeing what i wrote )

  6. #21
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BallzofSteel View Post
    Since i play this game i manage to make hb +11 rev oasis +11 rev i made another oasis +10 rev but then it burnt and chaotic +13 rev but then burnt to +14. The point in my post is only to let you know that whatever you want to do go upgrde it in reverse and use a tear ad do like me : burn some shit before then put the item you want to upgrade + tears + your scroll and use your left hand to grab your balls and you right hand to click on confirm. Thats all you need to know.

    All the time i tried to go to +9 with a dam trina which is 10+ never got any succesfull uprade from +8-+9.. Then i decided to go for rev upgrade and i burnt only 1-2 weapon going to +11 rev.
    Do the math yourself but i feel pretty confident to say that rev upgrading with tears gives you more chance ( in my opinion for those who will cry seeing what i wrote )
    This topic is 5 years old.
    sorry 7.

  7. #22
    Senior Member BallzofSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    This topic is 5 years old.
    sorry 7.
    Oh dam hahah i didnt even noticed it. I saw it on the Main board then i just decided to comment

  8. #23
    Senior Member 10thPlanet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Well i had 4 +1 reverse items, after trying to get them all to +2 only 1 survived it to +2.
    So I would say the chances aren't that high-or i just had bad luck that day.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    the succes rate on rebirth items it about 45% on each upgrade without tears - about 60% with tears.

    thats goes from +1 to + 21 rebirth.

  10. #25
    Senior Member kekonatoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Derpoearth
    Posts
    104

    Default

    guys u drunk ? its from +1 reverse to +21 reverse with kavardis 50 % for each level and around 25-33 5 without kavardis.

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    the succes rate on rebirth items it about 45% on each upgrade without tears - about 60% with tears.

    thats goes from +1 to + 21 rebirth.
    are u sure ? i think is less or i am just unlucky xD
    but i see many people failing rebirth upgrades ...

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    it about that somewhere between 35% to 45% for each rebirth without tear.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    it about that somewhere between 35% to 45% for each rebirth without tear.
    i think 35% makes more sense, like in 3 upgrades 1 u have sucess
    and with the "trina" would it be like more 15% or something like that ?

  14. #29
    Senior Member Surgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    128

    Default

    50% its the rate success or burn its simple

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnSkilleD View Post
    i think 35% makes more sense, like in 3 upgrades 1 u have sucess
    and with the "trina" would it be like more 15% or something like that ?
    Ye its like that 35% w/o and 50 with tears. But I think Better try make one +5 from 4 +1 rev (with tears) then one +8 from 4 +7 (with trina)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •