Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Best Gobble Drop

This is a discussion on Best Gobble Drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know there is already a few threads about gobbles but i want to know if anyone has gotten a ...
Page: 1

SLeePMoDe

Default Best Gobble Drop

i know there is already a few threads about gobbles but i want to know if anyone has gotten a really good unique like Iron belt or iron neck from gobble. my clan only gets crap uniques like belt of dex, silver earring, mana belt. belt of int ect.
    ^^

PFK

raptor+9 beat that

The_Dude

i don't think it drops good stuff, people claim they got it but none of them can produce a screenshot. From my memory, so far I have:

4x belt of str
    3x belt of life
    3x amulet of dex
    3x belt of int
    2x silver earring
    1x gold earring
    1x silver ring

To my knowledge no one has gotten IN or IB or anything. The posts saying otherwise are bullshit unless a screenshot is provided (I don't trust that RoF SS either, I don't think that came from the gobbler).

they only drop crappy stuff

Nigglet

the best thing a turkey can drop is amulet of dex.

we've got 3 ammys of dex, i think 5 silver earrings, so many belts of dex/strength that i lost count. most of the drops are crap though.

i think the best drop is the ring of felankor or something isnt it?

xAraChNiDx

yeh one of my old clannies dropped a ring of felankor..

thats one sweet ring

DarkFlare

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    yeh one of my old clannies dropped a ring of felankor..

thats one sweet ring
    yea jaex gets luky like that <_<

Nigglet

no one got a ring of felankor from gobble lol, nice try tho, but as i said best drop = ammy of dex.

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Nigglet
    no one got a ring of felankor from gobble lol, nice try tho, but as i said best drop = ammy of dex.

beleive it or not its true like str8 what good would i get from lieing about it any way if u wanna believe ammy of dex is best drop be my guest

I just saw the Ss and it's true ring of felankor got dropped

Nigglet

ring of felankor only drops from felankor, just like ROC,ROL,ROM only drop from the bach,duke,bishop unless you kill isloon/felankor and it drops there, but thanks for the laughs , and even if it was the person would for sure post it, but there is nothing to post -_-

The SS was already posted, go look for it in one of the other threads about the gobble.

The_Dude

the two screen shots don't even match up. in one screen shot the guy is at like 20% and the next he's at 80%. Why such a gap?

Not only that, but he's in a party so one of the other guys could have beat on Felankor while he was doing r hits to gobbler. I don't know about the other servers, but on Xig :Greenster: came and spawned Felankor, Ultima's, and Volcanic Rocks at the Gobbler spawn for some gay ass reason (as if it wasn't lagged enough as is).

I've yet to see any believeable proof that gobbler drops anything other than low lvl uniques.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast