This is such bullshit...

This is a discussion on This is such bullshit... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah 2 day rollback, but some turkish fuck has a shard +7 and shard +6 on edana right now for ...
Page: 1

SaltyTaco

Default This is such bullshit...

Yeah 2 day rollback, but some turkish fuck has a shard +7 and shard +6 on edana right now for lunar war. I don't give a damn if he killed every boss on the server from day 1 until now he won't be getting enough legit shards to make 1 +7 and 1 +6.

I couldn't see his name because it was outside lunar gate, but this is total bullshit. I am thinking about quitting this game right now.

Mini teh 1337

So you could see that hes shards were +7 and +6 somehow from a distance but you couldn't see hes name? Seeing the +'s on the weapons requires trading or merchanting and that means seeing names.

SaltyTaco

He put them in merchant at lunar gate during the 5 minute till war thing, there was 500 orcs on top of him, but you could see the dual shards in merchant.

if u read wat lovemuffin posted 1 day ago u would know why,,,,

Negative

Default Re: This is such bullshit...

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    Yeah 2 day rollback, but some turkish fuck has a shard +7 and shard +6 on edana right now for lunar war. I don't give a damn if he killed every boss on the server from day 1 until now he won't be getting enough legit shards to make 1 +7 and 1 +6.

I couldn't see his name because it was outside lunar gate, but this is total bullshit. I am thinking about quitting this game right now.
    I think, didnt rollback on edana, because i get 10m coins, 12 hours ago and now still at my inventory .
    And other last items ..

SaltyTaco

I know they rolled back some things at least, I got back some items I had sold to merchants and also got back 1000 knight cash that I had already used in game haha. K2 got K2'd this time, but im sure as hell not gonna tell them about it.

DeviNe

Lost some coins, and that's about it. Jimbo lost everything

Pwner

fking bullshit i have saved money for over 2 weeks just to be able to buy dual md +6 and then they rollback and i lose my money ( 2B ) and my dual md +6 thx k2 go fuck urself now ok ?

Pwner

Oh and don't forget the fucking SS i lost.

RingWraith

Fucking turks and their duping, ty to rollback i lost last nights boss drops Elf-metal,Amu of Dex, Amu of god, War shell pads+1

that's fuckd up

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Seby666

Im sorry, who? Oh yeah, the guy that I banned for duping and selling items for USD. Yeah.

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666

Im sorry, who? Oh yeah, the guy that I banned for duping and selling items for USD. Yeah.[/b]
    lol didnt know... better like this never liked babashopping :wub:

morax

I dont have a problem buying items for USD - at the end of the day if they get lost etc.... what a waste of money

babashop is teh bad