A suggestion...

This is a discussion on A suggestion... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...from an old dies player and ko4life user. I've heard about failure of ko4life Private server. Didn't even know there ...
Page: 1

Terrorblade

Default A suggestion...

...from an old dies player and ko4life user.

I've heard about failure of ko4life Private server. Didn't even know there was supposed to be any since I have quit the game years ago.

But why don't Ko4life give support to any of the current Private servers. We could give some server donations that were supposed to be for ko4life server and the server owner gives GM right to chosen ppl by ko4life leaderships. Also ko4life is strong enough to make ppl join that server and boom .. here ya got a big server...

Oh well, ko4life was supposed to be flaming forum so show me some flames and critiques ... possibly even support

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorblade View Post
    Oh well, ko4life was supposed to be flaming forum so show me some flames and critiques ... possibly even support
    Oh noes, anything but that!

P.S Diez xD

It's an option. I'm watching closely these 2 servers:

GoodGame Company Release MYKO
    No Drama KO - releasing soon!

I dont think I got much time to GM, but who knows. Lets see how they go.

Banned Senior Member

ndko is definately the one you should support

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yep, was thinking the same thing since there are lots of people who are dying to have a great time in USKO but can't seem to find it for many reasons; don't wanna babashop, don't wanna level all the way to 83 with no gear, don't wanna pay for premium, can't seem to get into the right clan for several reasons, etc etc. I think the majority of the people who have a say on this forum (like you mentioned) have the ability to outrun USKO and have a sweet ass private server that everyone would be happy to participate in. Then again, there are too many people who want to be the host of that one special private server, so there ends up being plenty of them, all competing against each other and in some cases, even hacking each other pathetically. This is why we need someone like Devile to make one!

hey can i get VIP under my name?