Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Suggestion about BUS's

This is a discussion on Suggestion about BUS's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IMO bus's are the main income for dupers atm. They are not traceable and almost none of the BUS dupers ...
Page: 1

Thesource

Default Suggestion about BUS's

IMO bus's are the main income for dupers atm. They are not traceable and almost none of the BUS dupers get baned yet.

So make BUS's not tradeable like PUS items, till really fix the dupe ?(all blessed scrolls, not only BUS's)

Natazaku

Wow thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. To tell you truth this is something I like duped.

wako0

Originally posted by Natazaku
    Wow thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. To tell you truth this is something I like duped.
    i think u took his dumbest thing award

redfieldTnT

Default Re: Suggestion about BUS's

Originally posted by Thesource
    IMO bus's are the main income for dupers atm. They are not traceable and almost none of the BUS dupers get baned yet.

So make BUS's not tradeable like PUS items, till really fix the dupe *?(all blessed scrolls, not only BUS's)

they dont dupe bus just to dupe bus
    a friend of mine in game told me his clan leader would dupe bus and npc nonstop
    now they are one of the clans buggin isaloon
    might as well take bus out its a start for these babashop clans who are bugin isaloon ect

so yes make bus untradeable

anyways who needs to trade bus? when u can just get them off charon np.....

Banned

Originally posted by Natazaku
    arent items upgraded w/ dupe BUS lost on dupe wipes?

Nosferatu_Incognito

most people smart enough are going to get thier scrolls from the abyss anywho. non tradeable scrolls wont change much.

Nice try though.

Thesource

Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito
    most people smart enough are going to get thier scrolls from the abyss anywho. non tradeable scrolls wont change much.

Nice try though.
    With out trade between chars., they can't dupe BUS's. That was my point

Most of the BUS dupers just NPC them. So you will never know their name, it's a kind of infinite money cheat.

9999x400=40 gb easy money <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol are u stupid? lets just make EVERYTHING non-tradable since they can dupe anything

Thesource

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    lol are u stupid? lets just make EVERYTHING non-tradable since they can dupe anything
    We need to trade items, because you can't buy most them from NPC's, but really who cares about trade bus's(dupers for sure) ?

If I need bus's, I can go and buy from NPC. Believe me they can't dupe anything that easy and almost with out baning risk.

evenson

He has a point.

Road

A buddy of mine told me that if you upgrade with duped busses that your items won't be whiped because stackable items don't have an ID. So you can upgrade it and they game will think you upgrade with a legit bus. He has proven it to me with the tons of chitin he upgraded with the christmas event and then upgraded with duped busses. I always thought an item with no ID will magially make your item a dupe just because k2 tells you so.

Even if this is the case, you do need to understand that by willingly buying duped buses, you are SUPPORTING cheaters. It makes you just as bad as them. Have some common sense don't buy busses from some chicken head who magically farmed for his 5000 buses. STOP SUPPORTING CHEATERS!

i say make every scrolls unstackable
    i mean, who really upgrades with 1k bus? nobody
    you just need a couple per upgrade.
    although it'd suck for upgrading mass chitins, but still, rid of dupes

just make bus non stackable

Or at least sell "BUS packs" like hp scrolls. There are 30 scrolls in a pack but one can only trade them as a whole, not separately. Another idea is to change the BUS's NPC price to 1 cożn and just pick out the merchants selling 9999 BUSes in mora. Of course for that to work we would need active GMing...

wow these are the stupidest comments. if they cant dupe bus they will dupe items. then the market will have even more dupes than it already has. the only solution is to stop dupe. but k2 is too retarded for that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast