Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Suggestion about BUS's

This is a discussion on Suggestion about BUS's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know, why don't just make BUS a PUS item, YAAAAY, that would roxxooorrpwnnzzz0000rrrc000l3333rrr!!!onne1!!!1one o!N!N...
Page: 2

PwnerBaba

I know, why don't just make BUS a PUS item, YAAAAY, that would roxxooorrpwnnzzz0000rrrc000l3333rrr!!!onne1!!!1one o!N!N

Tha_Diablo

Listen:

Noob Dupers sell in merch!
    Pro Dupers sell @ NPC!

Those pro dupers CAN make 1000000000 GBS! If they want!!! They will buy all "legit" (high class +8/unique) items and VOILA we have a duper with full legit stuff and nobody can track him down!! GG K2!!!

its just a money making machine......and nobody can see them!!!!!!!!

Thesource

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    wow these are the stupidest comments. if they cant dupe bus they will dupe items. then the market will have even more dupes than it already has. the only solution is to stop dupe. but k2 is too retarded for that.

As far as I know duping normal items is pain in the a.... But duping scrolls

I don't know why some of you against this idea. I know only and best solution to this problem,is fixing dupe totally. But that's a dream for sure.

"DUPING SCROLLS IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKING INFINITE MONEY, WITH OUT GET BANED" (I hope that's the only way )

meh?, u can still buy BUS from charon and dupe that to resell to npc..

P.S i didnt read the replys maby its sayd allrdy x.x

:D1K3:

or go back to old ko were u only need busses for +6/7 coz duping normal upgrade scrolls from isnt going to make u much money

Whatever u dupe, leaves a trail. There's no untraceable method, but sadly, K2 doesn't look everywhere.

Yes, he has a point here. Making BUS untradeable or non stackable will fix a lot of problems.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Natazaku
    Wow thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. To tell you truth this is something I like duped.
    I really don't like you. Yes, let's give dupers free money! What a wonderful way to play the game. :rollseyes:

Milkshaker

Actually, I have thought that making Blessed Scrolls untradeable is a good idea for a long time. Make them so that you could store them in your inn hostess if you want, but not trade between players. Same for Abyss Gems and Chests from the Forgotten Temple, Christmas Presents, Lottery Tickets, etc...

Or set a limit to how many bus u can have, which they said they was going to do (50 btw) that was a while ago too! :angry:

TunaFishyMe

sometimes i try to buy more than 10 bus at a time from charon and they dont let me. Its kinda gay. I have to buy like 8 and 8 and 8 and 8 and 8....so gay.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    sometimes i try to buy more than 10 bus at a time from charon and they dont let me. *Its kinda gay. *I have to buy like 8 and 8 and 8 and 8 and 8....so gay.
    I bet that's because MGames never expected players to have the cash to buy 100 BUS at a time. I think a good way to handle the problem is to just ban everyone who has over, say, 150 BUS. The ones sitting near Charon offering ~1000 BUS for 1.5m each are especially obvious.

Hostage

Not always. I had a buddy who used to LIVE in the abyss. Then had a merchant char sit in moradon all day long. He'd save up enough cash to buy BUS's and resell them for more in moradon. Yeah, he got called a duper ofc. But he was only making free $$...

i think that this is the last thing that K2 are thinking about. They dont even have GM's ingame checking anything anymore (unless you count patriot).

Hostage

OMG ICE AGE IS COMMING!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Hostage
    Not always. I had a buddy who used to LIVE in the abyss. Then had a merchant char sit in moradon all day long. He'd save up enough cash to buy BUS's and resell them for more in moradon. Yeah, he got called a duper ofc. But he was only making free $$...
    I sincerely doubt he did that enough to get 1000+ BUS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast