Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

did we get hacked or w/e? xD

This is a discussion on did we get hacked or w/e? xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so did we get hacked by that nub turk or sumin? :<...
Page: 1

Default did we get hacked or w/e? xD

so did we get hacked by that nub turk or sumin? :<

ROFL!

No. It's DDoS attack. Lags out the site, the hosting, the ISPs, etc. and u get knocked out of the internet for several hours. DDoS generates huge traffic, overloading your connection so users cant see u.

-_- same with ranking -_-

Banned Senior Member

except we're online and they arent

still, i liked that forum too

Banned

i just checked.....it was not ddos......turks lie...well most not all cause there is alot of good ones....

servers were down 2 times today for us....for maintance....not cause of hackers....i checked the traffic it was normaly ... nothing exessive

you cant mess with my server so dont bother.....also the more you try i will just give these forums ulimited bandwithd and traffic

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i just checked.....it was not ddos......turks lie...well most not all cause there is alot of good ones....

servers were down 2 times today for us....for maintance....not cause of hackers....i checked the traffic it was normaly ... nothing exessive

you cant mess with my server so dont bother.....also the more you try i will just give these forums ulimited bandwithd and traffic
    So it went down spot one to the time he said it would? T_T

Banned

what time did he say they would go down....my times they went down was 2 hours ago and a bit before that .....but we shut them down not them

we didnt shut ko4life down.....we shut all our servers down for every company we host for so if they flooded just our forums here then just these forums would be down.....not the case thus a lie.....all servers were shut down

what time did he say they would go down....my times they went down was 2 hours ago and a bit before that .....but we shut them down not them
    Check ranking, he said il shut themdown in 15mins, approxamtly 15mins lately they went down. T_T

Ye, our clan site went down aswell. :S ( hosted by tez )

Banned Senior Member

Everytime Shark said ko4life would go down, the site went offline, same with ranking

FatM4n

Can't you get his ip adress?

Banned

point is is didnt go down cause of him.......if it were the case only the server that hosts our clan forums and ko4life would be down.....we have many servers and all went down for maintance so thus this would be a lie

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

So bascially we must obey Turks? LMFAO this is some funny shit.

point is is didnt go down cause of him.......if it were the case only the server that hosts our clan forums and ko4life would be down.....we have many servers and all went down for maintance so thus this would be a lie
    Read what devile said u nub, a DoS lag's and traffics the forum, forum HOSTER ( you ), etc, so anything you host, would be down. T_T

Tez

I dont really trust what your friend says since I see him as a non Tech guy. Maybe servers crashed cause of the DDoS, but im sure the DDoS is real. Its like 5000+ PCs from what I heard.

Anyway, all this will only generate more hate toward turks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast