Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

what a stupid server Ares zZz

This is a discussion on what a stupid server Ares zZz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; People are poor...Noone sell items or buy..and a lots of 70 lvl players dont find even pot money..i got 70 ...
Page: 1

FiRe

Default what a stupid server Ares zZz

People are poor...Noone sell items or buy..and a lots of 70 lvl players dont find even pot money..i got 70 lvl yesteday and dont find pot money ftw..!!!!what can we do to earn money and buy pots lol..any idea :lol: ?i think after people put scroll merchant Noone buy them.ZzZ.there is a money/coinsfamine at Moradon..and that is why..game is so boring for players.i got an idea.i know that it is impossible but anyway it is an idea..if k2 add some coins to ours inn(only for premiumusers)..then we can make again buy/sell and earn money..game can be funny :rollseyes: ..

1.Gold premium=8 gb
    2.silver premium=6 gb
    3.bronz premium=4 gb

<3

xourico

ur crazy know that right?

iwanttopk

i like that idea, prolly casue im gold premium, but it sounds good. You know how many ppl would try and get premium for that money? K2 likes to whore the money hint the non tradable PUS items(not a bug). So ppl would get premium, they say they do it on x/x/xx and then boom you go in and have xxx.xxx.xxx money added.

yes, nice idea :P

oh yea cool another letsmakethisgameonlyforpremium idea

Ayman4u

or may be coins drop from monsters increase ? :mellow:

like u get from monsters solo 20k why not or anything like that, its seems to be bad system any way only go up by duping coins, and BUS price is over priced everything u npc is not good even with prem only mages staff, u feel it when new server start like when Edana started , and only way is to npc blood of glyp for 37,5k why i cant npc talisman for 40k also? or trans or anythins else why only that blood and bouncer drop like 2,5k not enough for anything pk or xping and even if its is 1 or 2 typed of monsters will be full so what should we do or how we solve it?

monsters drop too why its verrrrrryyy lowwwwwwww , bcus macros kill alot of monster then they fload the markets with tons of items or what?

it suppose that we play this game for fun give us some fun please -_- we dont want to wait for a fag who dupe then buy our items that in merchant over priced so we can upgrade weapons armors etc , if we can just get everything by drop then ok

FiRe

i dont know what should k2 do..but i know they must do something..cuz no money for buy/sell zZz h43r:

Originally posted by FiRe
    i dont know what should k2 do..but i know they must do something..cuz no money for buy/sell zZz h43r:
    +1

Ayman4u

Originally posted by FiRe
    may be some one expert in economy :lol: and examine the game systme how it works :wacko:

what they just do higher the drop and the coins drop what they r going to lose??
    the money they will get from even non prem by buying PUS items :huh:

cRuX

Originally posted by xourico
    he's turkish....get it right.

NightOwl

bring back the Noah System, the Lotto System and keep the current JackPot thingy. Imagine a 1000X in a Bouncer... capof, 3M coins in 1 kill

FiRe

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    he's turkish....get it right.[/b]
    i dont want that brainless people post my topic..ok go out

lusian

Originally posted by Flippy
    oh yea cool another letsmakethisgameonlyforpremium idea
    LOL :lol:

:pic:

go farm goblins

cRuX stfu you are stupid

leftclaw

Yeah, can't make any money on Ares anymore.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast