Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suggestion i Made to KO

This is a discussion on Suggestion i Made to KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since the economy is so high, well at least on Dies. I have a suggestion. Since some ppl dont have ...
Page: 1

sub

Since the economy is so high, well at least on Dies. I have a suggestion. Since some ppl dont have the luxury of buying stuff for USD. They can't buy some rare items coz its more than 42 gold bars.

I think we should have a NPC. And this NPC u could cash in 21 gold bars and receieve a bank cheque (with unique ID). So when u want to buy a rare item of something for 50 gold bars, u can could trade item for bank cheques that add upto 50 gold bars.

And also the bank cheques can be exhanged for coins at the same NPC.

What u think ?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

So, Gold Bars, but instead of duping 100m at a time, you dupe 2.1b at a time?
    Genius!

Banned

So, Gold Bars, but instead of duping 100m at a time, you dupe 2.1b at a time?
    Genius![/b]
    Duh!

Strider

yeah good idea but once again. k2 need to fix it so ppl cant dupe or hack. then they will probaly consider it.

how about some constructive criticism <_< EDIT

Cadence96

yeah good idea but once again. k2 need to fix it so ppl cant dupe or hack. then they will probaly consider it.
    how about some constructive criticism before shooting him downin flames <_<[/b]
    I don&#39;t see any flame. Lutz&#39;s answer is logical. Or why don&#39;t ask self the reason why there aren&#39;t Gold Bars in sundries.

Banned

bad idea, any npc involved with getting money is a dupers paradise, they still dupe BUS and dont say koxp,dupe, blah blah shit is gone, its not and its still being used frequently

the turkish children just stopped leeching off the real cheaters

the_stiffmeister

for real...it&#39;s just like gold bar items...they got crazy duped so they took em away for a while..

maybe they take BUS next h34r:

sub

but isn&#39;t it only stackable item they ben able to dupe ?? if so, if each cheque has uinque ID can&#39;t be duped ??

anything can be duped. how do u think ppl get +9 and +10 armors/weapons and +3 uniques -_-

Mosh Pit

What about gold coins? I dont understand why not dupe that? But anyways, that wouldnt work obviously as lutz said.

What about gold coins? I dont understand why not dupe that? But anyways, that wouldnt work obviously as lutz said.[/b]
    what about Silver bars there 10m a peice thats enoth for a turk 2 go buy 1 and Bang dupe hundreds

-.-

I believe it is only stackable items being duped. And if that&#39;s true, then this idea is great. About the high class items being high +, well when you have unlimited cash from bus duping, isn&#39;t that hard to buy a shitload and keep upgrading till you get lucky..

I believe it is only stackable items being duped. And if that&#39;s true, then this idea is great. About the high class items being high +, well when you have unlimited cash from bus duping, isn&#39;t that hard to buy a shitload and keep upgrading till you get lucky..[/b]
    Nnnno.

Cadence96

I believe it is only stackable items being duped. And if that&#39;s true, then this idea is great. About the high class items being high +, well when you have unlimited cash from bus duping, isn&#39;t that hard to buy a shitload and keep upgrading till you get lucky..[/b]
    Well... consider if those cheques were non stackables, how would you use it for trading? Weren&#39;t those cheques supposed for trading?

Gold bars were non-stackable. There&#39;s a reason why they&#39;ve been removed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast