Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Suggestion i Made to KO

This is a discussion on Suggestion i Made to KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i didn't know non stackables are been duped too. Bad Idea then, Just increase bag and inn hostess coin ...
Page: 2

sub

ok i didn't know non stackables are been duped too. Bad Idea then, Just increase bag and inn hostess coin limit higher. KO made it 2.1 billion because back when they made the game, no one had money, so no one would buy stuff at ridiculas prices.

Banned Senior Member

the 2.1b limit is there for a reason, the games variables used for the coin limit cant go any higher then that number. It's not K2's problem it's a programming limit that cant be passed ( unless they changed it to a "long" variable ) but I'm not sure what types of input they could have in the language they chose to code KO in. Any basic programmer knows that

So, Gold Bars, but instead of duping 100m at a time, you dupe 2.1b at a time?
    Genius![/b]
    alternativly they could do their fucking job and stop the ability to dupe......... wonder why you don't get these issues in warcraft?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

the 2.1b limit is there for a reason, the games variables used for the coin limit cant go any higher then that number. It's not K2's problem it's a programming limit that cant be passed ( unless they changed it to a "long" variable ) but I'm not sure what types of input they could have in the language they chose to code KO in. Any basic programmer knows that [/b]
    Change the fucking data type in their database, and recode some things T_____T

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

the 2.1b limit is there for a reason, the games variables used for the coin limit cant go any higher then that number. It's not K2's problem it's a programming limit that cant be passed ( unless they changed it to a "long" variable ) but I'm not sure what types of input they could have in the language they chose to code KO in. Any basic programmer knows that [/b]
    Technically the integers could go up to 292,277,026,596 - I don't know why they stopped at 2.1 billion.

hej

If they stoped duping then this coin problem would never have happend.

temmu

bank cheque (with unique ID).[/b]
    no such thing as "unique ID" in turkey.

Banned

in order for k2 to actually change something in the game, they need to contact mgames, mgames then has to re-do features inside of the game. then they would probably have to change things in like JPKO and TWKO maybe, just maybe. if they change something without mgames knowing about it, they will file a lawsuit in our own country.

Banned

it's simple, in WOW there's no duping of money becuz money is not a "object" in WOW, u can't have a physical 2 gold bars in ur inventory, instead you have a gold coin with a number next to it telling you how much you have. money itself in KO can be exchanged as an "item" such as a gold bar or silver bar or this "cheque" ur wanting to come up with. KO needs to take out all "objective case monies" so that there is no way you can dupe coins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12