Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Macro = ban !

This is a discussion on Macro = ban ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; About the players that were sent to Dicipline Dungeon - 61 thoughts people ?...
Page: 1

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

I'm pretty indifferent about it, I use my mouses buttons for sprint and descent and blooding to keep 1 hand on my mouse easier, so if i get caught up in this ( if or when it comes to stko ) then I'll be pretty annoyed.

But at the same time the same program for my mouse can be used to minor pedal etc. Which i think should get swept up.

Guess we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    I'm pretty indifferent about it, I use my mouses buttons for sprint and descent and blooding to keep 1 hand on my mouse easier, so if i get caught up in this ( if or when it comes to stko ) then I'll be pretty annoyed.

But at the same time the same program for my mouse can be used to minor pedal etc. Which i think should get swept up.

Guess we'll see how it goes.
    if you're using 1 botton for the command there is no problem . problem begins when they see a user ''spamming'' 1 key / combination in a perfect way ( same timescale between each button) or way too fast for too long .

Interesting lol but my bet is that only those who used software got caught. If hardware macro users were in the package you'd be now only seeing priests and mages walking around.

edit: dream come true would be if they found a way to block hardware macro as well. Seeing waves of sins selling out would be werý pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Interesting lol but my bet is that only those who used software got caught. If hardware macro users were in the package you'd be now only seeing priests and mages walking around.

edit: dream come true would be if they found a way to block hardware macro as well. Seeing waves of sins selling out would be werý pleasant.
    i think they cought macro drivers also ..

Little archer Senior Member

All propaganda. They cannot afford to lose 75% of the turkish playerbase.

No, that 25% cannot afford the hardware, it's not that they're legit.
    druss likes this.

I know a lot of players in USKO, particularly rogues who are not going to happy with this.

Well simple if you don't want to get ban DO NOT CHEAT.
    And even if you don't cheat you can still get banned in this stupid game....

I can already tell that daggers and armors went considerably down on Olympia. In one week, md+9 came from 11gbs to 850-900m for comparison

I’m still confused, are they only implementing this on future pedal users and ones that are known users as well. Nice to see an effort to end pedal abusers.

when u are at cz town looking a--f-k rogues u allways get some that forget to turn off their macros.... they keep light feet and using armor for hours ..... i been playing this game for so long that i don't need any software to know who uses macros in pk ..... sad thing is there are a lot of users of this forum that are macros and they keep thinking they are great rogues ..... is not only turks.

Back in the day there was not minor cooldown and most used to minor by hand rather than macro. Cooldown was later implemented because of macro users and ctrl+right click. With minor cooldown you can heal around 20-22x60hp in soul potions cooldown? MOST of you who doesn't use macro for minor are utterly shit sins. You think you can do minor by hand but in reality you only heal like 800-900hp in souls cooldown. I myself can't continuously spam enough minor so I use macro.
    Options likes this.

Everyone uses macro, turks or not turks I don't know a sin who doesn't have pedal or macro nowadays It is the harsh truth

P.S. I use macro too Only for minor tho, I don't need macro to combo for me and so on...

Macro is 100% necessary if you're playing in a server with a cooldown. It's impossible to compete against a macro user because you heal way less if you do it by hand, than when the macro is timed perfectly with the cooldown to provide maximum healing. I felt like sins suck in the current KO version anyway, so Idk why they want to make things even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Macro is 100% necessary if you're playing in a server with a cooldown. It's impossible to compete against a macro user because you heal way less if you do it by hand, than when the macro is timed perfectly with the cooldown to provide maximum healing. I felt like sins suck in the current KO version anyway, so Idk why they want to make things even worse.
    See that's what sucks about playing assassin, many of us would destroy others if macro wasn't allowed. It would make vsing more fun and skill would actually be more involved. As of right now, if your combo sucks you can still win with macro or pedal, idc what your argument is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast