Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suggestions for a new game

This is a discussion on Suggestions for a new game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Holas, Since the summer is coming and i dont want to spend most of my time inside, and that im ...
Page: 1

Holas,

Since the summer is coming and i dont want to spend most of my time inside, and that im getting pretty bored of wow, i have decided to step down and look for a new game, was wondering if anyone in here could recommend an RPG/MMO that is either out or coming out soon. Dont care if its some Jap Hack N Slash mmo since they can be fun also! just need something new to play.

Now this aint a flaming topic so if thats your intentions just stay away.

Was thinking of trying ko again if there is any server with an active cz, but kayah would kill me irl if i did so, so ko is out of the discussion :P and same with WoW =) played it too long and i've tried pretty much everything you can do there, from aiding our server in getting World first on C'thun back in 2004 or something to sitting in dalaran with Full T8.5 and Glaive+TF doing nothing but /bored.. Some people will say wait for 3.2... but its the same shit with every patch, wow just aint a game anymore its a business/casual game.

Been looking a bit at Aion, but i cant really find any decent info about the game, how the pvp is gonna be and the pve.

So if you got any suggestions feel free to reply here

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Ima wait for aion and playing all the beta's in meantime but between i got lots of free time also :/

A gg aion website with close to all the information buot the game is www.aionsource.com

Check the aionsource.com, there is pretty much EVERYTHING you need to know about the game.

meanwhile - www.savage2.com (3rd person shooter/melee fighter rpg with maps and fights similar to DOTA (team vs team) - you start over and over again from level 1, each round from 30 to 90 minutes usually)

Aion looks pretty interesting.. Think me and Kayah might check it out.. whenever its possible to get beta access

You wouldnt happend to know if there is any of the oldies around here whose gonna play this game?

Aion will be a failure, it's just overestimated. Can't see anything different in it, than in the other eastern MMORPGs, same classes, same interface, gameplay like LineAge II, with the same castle methods and insane XP grinding. It may be good for the easter civilisation, but the people in EU and US aren't used to xp grinding.
    This game only has a good marketing, but you can just play Line Age II for free and you get the same feeling.

But whatever this was off-topic.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=294651 oldies going Aion.

IMO try Guild Wars.

Aion will be a failure, it's just overestimated. Can't see anything different in it, than in the other eastern MMORPGs, same classes, same interface, gameplay like LineAge II, with the same castle methods and insane XP grinding. It may be good for the easter civilisation, but the people in EU and US aren't used to xp grinding.
    This game only has a good marketing, but you can just play Line Age II for free and you get the same feeling.

But whatever this was off-topic.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=294651 oldies going Aion.

IMO try Guild Wars. [/b]

Well only oldie i see there, is a retarded kid.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This game only has a good marketing, but you can just play Line Age II for free and you get the same feeling.[/b]

Only problem with aion is that it was wow type exp. MEANING ITS TOOOOO FUKING FAST. For all that matters, every game should set l2 sieges to their standard.

And it rly sounds that u used some bad translator or smth. Since its spelled Lineage 2 and its not free.... Why would the world most popular game with 50 mil ppl playing it to be free? Tbh it seems to be a translation from a butthurt greek private l2 server player. X0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0a.

You can win/buy beta keys on some sites. Ill look em up if you want.

Also if you preorder now you will get acces to all beta events coming and a 2 day head start. Also some special items like unique wings.

Only problem with aion is that it was wow type exp. MEANING ITS TOOOOO FUKING FAST. For all that matters, every game should set l2 sieges to their standard.

And it rly sounds that u used some bad translator or smth. Since its spelled Lineage 2 and its not free.... Why would the world most popular game with 50 mil ppl playing it to be free? Tbh it seems to be a translation from a butthurt greek private l2 server player. X0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0a.[/b]
    Dont really care if it takes time to get highest lvl/gear... Im used to raiding 15 hours a day in wow when rushing for achievements among 10 first in the world....

I think ill try aion out. Only problem atm is to find a decent page where you can pre-order it in europe/denmark where you also get the key.. Talked to one of the gameshops in denmark and if you pre-ordered it there you wouldnt receive a key

Bleh all the guild wanting 18+ :>

KalaBunga Senior Member

Bleh all the guild wanting 18+ :>[/b]
    then lie .

bah pre start are so gay.

Dont really care if it takes time to get highest lvl/gear... Im used to raiding 15 hours a day in wow when rushing for achievements among 10 first in the world....

I think ill try aion out. Only problem atm is to find a decent page where you can pre-order it in europe/denmark where you also get the key.. Talked to one of the gameshops in denmark and if you pre-ordered it there you wouldnt receive a key [/b]
    You can pre-order from the NCsoft site, that's what I did I also live in Denmark, but I couldn't find a danish shop where you also got beta access, so I just ordered from their homepage, using credit card :P You can also use PayPal if wanted

Well, there are private servers of LAII, with many people on, and everything working.. whatever, it still sucks .

mortal online. stay away from the fuckin gay ass anime asain shit.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well, there are private servers of LAII, with many people on, and everything working.. whatever, it still sucks .[/b]
    Yes
    For the :wub: of God, its Lineage2 or l2 or LII
    Yes about 15-20 mil
    Not even close
    No

mortal online. stay away from the fuckin gay ass anime asain shit.[/b]
    Gtfo with ur non imaginative boring museum looking piece of crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast