Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SuicideBear(PlayMe) and ShadowWarrior

This is a discussion on SuicideBear(PlayMe) and ShadowWarrior within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i doubt shadowwarrior scammed anything, u probably got the worng facts....
Page: 2

Subzero

i doubt shadowwarrior scammed anything, u probably got the worng facts.

ThantCZ

lol..the bighest dumbass asshole i have ever seen,takumi scammed shadow and takumi made topic about shadow scammer? woot, i really dont want to know this takumi in real life, it can be very dangerous..

Erm, you defend people that are in your clan or are from your country.

Get the fuck out this topic unless you have done a trade with them.... i dont really care about scammers ive been scammed and i got over it.

And you's who tell me to go fuck myself, My care cup is empty \_/ wrong fucking section.

Slesh_Pathos

i have known manuel (suicidebear) and shadow for about 1.5 years i have played with them in different servers pathos akara etc and i can tell ya for sure they are not scammers 100% trustworthy guys, manuel personaly have even helped me with char traded and helped to me to pass items to different acounts and he didnt scam me (and i gave him really expensive items, much more than junky ib rb which gives you more money if you store it than if you sell it in merchant xD )

and as far as i know the giga 2h axe was given to shadow as clan item, when suicidebear (as known as playme in that time) was the leader and he thought shadow worth it and btw the giga was burnt going to +7 so i dont think this is a scam... and about the sse i understood that while xp party with 7 clannies (include suicidebear) and one random warrior tehy killed a troll king which was tanked by the random guy and the random guy has gotten the drop which was sse. that random guy was fair and gave it to suicidebear and told him to sell it and split the money to all the party members (he could take it and say bb, he wasnt even from their clan) so manuel did so, but his clan told him to give this item to clan bank (i he would do it so as i know it means he would scam the random guy :\) so he didnt want cuz really its not fair and like a scam so he got kicked from his clan and then was called scammer by his clan :\

btw dont call me 4 post guy xD the fact that i dont post posts in general chat etc doest say anything, this sentence says more Joined: 22-December 06 :P

and as far as i know the giga 2h axe was given to shadow as clan item, when suicidebear (as known as playme in that time) was the leader and he thought shadow worth it and btw the giga was burnt going to +7[/b]
    Burned to +6 :P

Slesh_Pathos

Burned to +6 :P[/b]
    well i know it was burnt and this guys says you "scammed" +6 so i thought it burnt going to +7 whatever +6 +7 same shit xD

Destro

he is right on our clan and he is gg... he has donated all his nps many time, after our disbanded clan he left game but now he is back and it is nice to play with him...
    so the topic starter whine more aQ

Well I think this is enough prove
    /close

HELLSCRE4M

enough proof because he had all his friends that he hadnt yet scammed vouch for him. i can see where shadow can get off the hook, but as for his brother... im sorry guys, i was suppose to be his account sharer on akara. i put over 80 usd into that char for scrolls and such, and in return i got my items taken. i leveled that char at hobs from pretty much 51 - 61 with minor breaks in between. and that char was suppose to be 1/2 his and 1/2 mine.. its really odd that the day my stuff gets stolen he changes the pw on the account and claims he got hacked... oddly strange how that happens? especially when he is the only person who knew my pw for 2 different accounts, and 1 of the accounts he was the only one that knew it existed... yeah just because you have made deals with him in the past means shit... people change, maybe if you opened up your freakin eyes you would know not to trust anyone, as i plan to never again...

Damn i was wrong, I thought ur 7nd post will be some prove....
    No prove only some words I almost believed ya....

shinju

why u keep on going man i didnt scam any1 and yes i got scammed but i got some items back from k2 something new for me why would i scam u pfff just get of this scam thing plz show me proof that i did it edit something so we have more fun -,- just dont acuse me for something i didnt do...
    and that iron belt was not that long ago so what u talking about ppl change indeed like u by telling lies

I trust playme with my account he logged in , bought prenium and he also did a usd deal for me .Good guy and trustable .

I trust both of them and i knew both of them before they joined my clan. I even knew the storry about Shadow and his giga before he joined us. The way is see it if a clan gives you an item and says its ok to uppgrade it and it burns then thats not a scam. I got myself a good laugh when people started saying he needed to pay the clan back for burning it.

They are both trustable until prooven guilty and you need some real solod proof to get me to change my mind.

nis21ven

omg can't belive that palyme scammer he was a good guy ... :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12