Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SULT4Ns Banned & Unbelievable Attitude From Admins

This is a discussion on SULT4Ns Banned & Unbelievable Attitude From Admins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone talks about something but noone dont know the reals. Yes SULT4Ns banned. Lets talk and see the reason for ...
Page: 1

potpourri

Everyone talks about something but noone dont know the reals.
    Yes SULT4Ns banned. Lets talk and see the reason for ban and discuss who is right who is wrong.
    The eyes which see and read, The hands which is working and spends efforts fort his game. Now make a difference and write the truths in the topic.
    We will show you some pictures in this event.
    We will write some informations donw the pictures. This event is not just banning 30 days us. Dont forget that the admins did a wrong again. But they dont accept this. They are making harder to play game not making easier. They used us as a cvy for unawareness of themselves.

Now ! You all know this game has a monster whom called Ultima. And it is one of the strongest boss in the game. Somebody told us that Ultima can kill by anyone in its base. It can only die in boss events. But i think they forgot SULT4Ns factor.
    In bifrost Ultima has 5 guards which is called Messenger of patos and when you start to attack.
    Now we must only find how can we disable this guards. Because they dont sleep with priest’s sleep skill too.

Sultans is one of the clan that wanted to kill Ultima in its base. We just wanted to try, may be for a priestige or may be wanted to kill it first time in edana before the old other servers.
    But this event is not killing a Trollking or Talos. This can be together. And we were 7-8 party there in our ventrilo server and in a disipline. Me and my clannies wanted to try this after big workings. I mean 7 months and we go.

But me, my clannies and all game masters dont know what we will see there. What can we do? We didint know anything. Because this was the first.

Firstly we think that what should we do while preparing to go there..
    1) The monster was hitting light damages. We had known that from events. So all clan prepared their lightning talias.
    2) Members should have to restat theirselves because of their hp’s. And then all had gone and restat theirselves and gave 255 stat points to their hp’s. So all of my clannies had minimum 10k hp. And SULT4Ns clan had this finance from his castle(DELOS).
    3) And we have to find 7 crystals.

1. Accusations to sultans is that we never farm crystals to go there. Lets look it.

Note : This pictures show that how we farm crystals. We worked and did it.

Note : You can see that how we enter there. I think its very clear. And one mage goes there he can teleport anyone in his party. Also when you towned there to repot then mage can teleport you again. Its not a different map and there was no loading there. And the admin that banned us said to one of our friends that this is reason for ban. Isnt this is so heavy? And we gone there with crystals also…May be admin come and say us why you use spike or why you heal your party member and this is a reason fort hem to ban you…

2. How we killed the monster ?

Note: You can see..Clan mages takes the pathos away from Ultima,Ultima now
    has not got any guard and we defeat it with the other parties of us, to
    respawn the Ultima..Hmm this is not SULTAN'S WRONG..This is not the players
    fault..This is Game Master's fault,if Ultima respawns this group can kill
    it,if you are instead of us then you kill one Ultima and then see that
    another one respawns,won't u kill it again? We learn this respawn time in
    Ultima and Game Masters who were watching us while we killing it learned how
    to kill Ultima and ADMIN said us this is a bug we dont have to hit more then
    1 Ultima, and this was wrote in websites,anybody can see the article? Then
    make a respawn time to Ultima like other bosses so we cant kill then,the
    clan who goes there if have facility to kill more then 1 Ultima do you think
    won't the kill it?

Finally; hunting ultima is a very hard thing and you all have to make lots of efforts for it. Lots of my clan members lost %10 %20 experiences there. But while we are doing all of everything regularly, some gm’s come and see that this and doesnt giving any warning to us and then ban all of my 3 clan members. Some of my clan members banned too. I can give theirs nicknames too. And they wasnt there with us. And some of them wasnt online for 2 months. What is their fault ? How can you ban these people ? Where is the justice here ? Admins and GM’s are banning but dont think how can i ban clan ? How can i do this to players which wasnt online ? In this time i say just one thing to you. You are jealous and you dont like us. Where were you while people using wallhack at everywhere, at delos war to us, at lunar wars? Why dont you ban these people? What are you doing in your work times ? I think you are driniking coffee,smoking and gossip.

This is just a game. We dont want threats here while making something. We all waited at about 2 months for your connection problems. In these times we all continued to support and just waited in patient. But you didint show us your patient. Some your admins or GM’s came and threatened us and the other day we see our bans. To all players, think this carefully please. We saw this from KOL team but this doesnt means that they wont do the same things to you never. And at TOS violation there is written 3 days banning while bug abusing. Why we got banned 30 days ? where is the right? While we were waiting gratz from you, you came and said something unbelievable and banned us. We told you how is our system to kill ultima and this was not our fault. This was your fault. We were just a cavy for you.

And nothing finished yet. Today may be we are injured lions and lots of hyenas wants to attack to this lion. But this hyenas you have to know that we are king and we never die with losing blood.

Other Notes for somebody who called us cheater. Listen to me now. I am the best clan’s leader for me. So my clannies might have the strongest items in game. I think like that. But you all have to know that we never made any cheat i mean dupe like you say. We all just a user fort hem. I am not cheater i am just user because we got all of them from legal trading with someone with unique items which we got from isiloon and felankor’s. We never got into a row directly. We just got them from trade and used them.

At last we just wanted from you to see what they did to us. And they can make the same to you when thay want. We all not waiting our 30 days for unblocking our accounts, we are waiting an apology from us and unblocking our accounts as fast as you can.

Best Regards,

CaesaR

Banned

lol....

Nice Stats and Items

you have been a cheater throught the creation of the server You shall remain the same what ever you do

llJuanMall

n00b question: wtf is that crystal ???????? :huh:

Banned

n00b question: wtf is that crystal ???????? :huh:[/b]
    you give all frags and it give you the crystal which takes you to ultima

he prolly got frags froma dif GM or duped them and took all the crystals he needed and gave out to party members and other parties and then they went to ultima

IveGotaProb

shit happends

everybody wants to ruin ppl who owns server ( i know somethink about that )

Free ban ??? You and me know about that a lot D

30 days free holidays for SULTANS family sounds aint bad

U are my abi , im yours , i keep my finger cross for u Murat

PEACE LOVE AND EXCTASY

KO SUX - GET LIFE !

Jay

im not gonna read all that shit from a idiot like u but i can tell u this much.. sultans got banned because they had mages tp people in the ultima place... in other words .. u need 1 of each kind of frags to enter the ultima layer.. u guys had mages go in n tp rest in

Banned

im not gonna read all that shit from a idiot like u but i can tell u this much.. sultans got banned because they had mages tp people in the ultima place... in other words .. u need 1 of each kind of frags to enter the ultima layer.. u guys had mages go in n tp rest in[/b]
    yep and what about all the rest of the items you have... dont say you dont dupe either

p.s Jay your clan is doing felankor go....

mets7625

you say your clan deserves more credit than you get from the other players on the server ... did you ever stop and wonder why people believe you dupe/hack/cheat? we're mostly americans here and if you're legitamitely better than us we will admit it (its the american mentality) but obviously players have questioned the integrity of your clan and your players

that being said, if you are in fact legit with your +9 armors and +9 weapons with +3 uniques than so be it ... GMs obviously had a reason for banning you from the game for 30 days ... the exact TOS violations that you infringed upon i am not clear on but the GMs are quite fair ... as in they will ban you even if you spend 200$ a week on the game

i stand behind Sephyr's judgment all the way - the Sultans had it coming

potpourri

im not gonna read all that shit from a idiot like u but i can tell u this much.. sultans got banned because they had mages tp people in the ultima place... in other words .. u need 1 of each kind of frags to enter the ultima layer.. u guys had mages go in n tp rest in[/b]
    you dont read because you run away from reals.
    Just a question to you. If a mage can invite anyone from clan and then teleport him inside there, is it our fault? Why mage dont tp his party member ?

Banned

Just a question to you. If a mage can invite anyone from clan and then teleport him inside there, is it our fault? Why mage dont tp his party member ?[/b]
    gotta a point there i dont see any rules about that and that is not bugging it

Banned

Much respect to your caesar, for making this post even tho you know people will flame you because you are turkish.
    very nice of you to warn us, thanks.

Jay

Just a question to you. If a mage can invite anyone from clan and then teleport him inside there, is it our fault? Why mage dont tp his party member ?[/b]
    i run away from rules? sad tht u r a hypocrit.. gm's alrdy told u guys tht tping inside is a bug and yet u kept doing it.. now u cry?

and u think ure clan is legit? rofl... seriously go check out ure members... Patron = +10 giga 2h, Dede = wht +3's? +9's?, Captainbl4ck = rol+3, etc etc... legit eh?

llJuanMall

you give all frags and it give you the crystal which takes you to ultima

he prolly got frags froma dif GM or duped them and took all the crystals he needed and gave out to party members and other parties and then they went to ultima[/b]
    oh, so thats kind of a pass to get to ultima thxs XD

nocomment

maybe he is/was a duper but its not for what he got banned and the rest of his clan.. its true that is GM fault.
    rofl banned for killing ultima more then once ^^ if it respawns in every 15 sec. its hard not 2 kill it once more..

potpourri

i run away from rules? sad tht u r a hypocrit.. gm's alrdy told u guys tht tping inside is a bug and yet u kept doing it.. now u cry?

and u think ure clan is legit? rofl... seriously go check out ure members... Patron = +10 giga 2h, Dede = wht +3's? +9's?, Captainbl4ck = rol+3, etc etc... legit eh?
    [/b]
    Jay what u use + uniques ? your clan couldnt kill any isiloon etc. we killed all isiloons for 8 months. We can find + uniques. But where did you find cs ? where did you get your +2 uniques ? You shouldnt have to talk here. And patron bought giga+10 from zozoz with $ . and this giga +10 is in server for 10 months. Now is it patron's fault to use it ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast