Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SULT4Ns Banned & Unbelievable Attitude From Admins

This is a discussion on SULT4Ns Banned & Unbelievable Attitude From Admins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how the hell did u get 7k mana ^^...
Page: 2

KlouD

how the hell did u get 7k mana ^^

Jay

Jay what u use + uniques ? your clan couldnt kill any isiloon etc. we killed all isiloons for 8 months. We can find + uniques. But where did you find cs ? where did you get your +2 uniques ? You shouldnt have to talk here. And patron bought giga+10 from zozoz with $ . and this giga +10 is in server for 10 months. Now is it patron's fault to use it ?[/b]

i dont even have 1 +2 unique, im still using rom+0, skele etc ... and ure farming isiloon gives u this many uniques? rofl... funny cause when ure clan offers for my cs they offer me 3-4 +9 weapons, dual +2 rof's, anything i want they will offer in +8 n +9 ... and my cs is before rofd ... ure so called pathetic clan wasnt the first one to kill isiloon... Meowmix n HOH killed several isiloon even before ure scumm touched edana n ruined it

and ure clan alrdy known for duping in the previous server u came from .. so whats so diff about in here?

KaaMiL

i dont even have 1 +2 unique, im still using rom+0, skele etc ... and ure farming isiloon gives u this many uniques? rofl... funny cause when ure clan offers for my cs they offer me 3-4 +9 weapons, dual +2 rof's, anything i want they will offer in +8 n +9 ... and my cs is before rofd ... ure so called pathetic clan wasnt the first one to kill isiloon... Meowmix n HOH killed several isiloon even before ure scumm touched edana n ruined it
    and ure clan alrdy known for duping in the previous server u came from .. so whats so diff about in here?[/b]
    sure Jay u just use +3 rols etc from Powerfull

AP scroll on a mage? CS on a mage on a new server? 6.5k Mana without staff on and wearing half plate/plate, thought u said everyone's HP was 255 hp stat which gives u 7.3k HP buffed? Weird.

mets7625

i think sultans should jus accept the fact they cant buy their way out of this ban ... at least for the time being

hey go out have a drink ... see a new movie (i hear pirates was decent)
    jus get away from KO for 30 days maybe when you come back ... you'll have to find new methods to dupe cause of all the new patches

potpourri

and ure clan alrdy known for duping in the previous server u came from .. so whats so diff about in here?[/b]
    You lie here. All know how meowix kill isiloon with bug. We didnt forgot these jay. and you was with them. You have 5.5 hp with rom ? You are a big lier because you told me your items when you were in SULT4Ns. You told me you are using +2 we +1 sse +2 rol. Then why you was in our clan ? You use rom. lol. You are lieing. Cant caesar make +2 rof ? is it hard? you was with us while we kill felankors. Why you lie whyyy :S

About the banning part, the reason is I think a bit hypocritical.
    People shouldn't flame you for that, becus EVERYONE tp's their clannies out of jail at LW/DLW, this is the same thing.
    About the Ultima respawning, it is meant to be I think, why else would people go trough so much trouble for a boss that doesn't even drop anything unique? Felankor has I think better drop rate, and it's really easy to get there. Ultima's respawn rate is there for a reason I think, that's all...

You are right about the things you are talking about, but you SHOULD be banned for other reasons which everyone is familiar with.

Amen.

Banned Senior Member

They can buy the rols from other people this isnt about rols+4/5 in+4/5

its about why they got banned

they farmed Ultima on a legit way as i can see....

Banned

sure Jay u just use +3 rols etc from Powerfull[/b]
    ... i just logged jays acc and im pretty sure his is clear lol

Ayman4u

- I have been in Almost every Farming bifrost parties and Ultima parties too

- the most Weird thing was Ultima respawn time and this not any Player Fault , Do they really don't know that Good tactics , Plans can defeat almost anything ? just need Active players with Good leader , tactics not really about having the Power from duped items i don't think so .

- That Plan to kill Ultima was Amazing " to make guards Busy Ice/Slow them and other parties kill Ultima " but problem is they hit very hard and mages like Caesar . Promesse there got Xped many times bcus of it .

-I myself if I knew from any GM or saw any post talking about this TPing "clannies or who ever into the chamber is Ilegal " I wouldn't join them in anything if they Insist to use it after its been Noticed from any kind of GM that this way is Illegal , but the whole thing was New for us or even Admins/GMs and We really got no Warnings at all or saying its Bug Don't use or will be banned .

- No GMs/Admins explained the Bug and not to use it i even Pmed him and he Ignored me when i asked what Bug we use
    all what we got from GMs is this and nothing else i am sure , I been there every Ultima time :

and nothing Else from that GM , He not even Edana GM

5min later Another GM/Admin Comes and say this "ONLY"

- What can we understand from this ? and we spammed what bug? so we Stop using it , where it says its Bug ? is it Legal like catapults Keys or Illegal Bug or Will be Investigated ? LIKE when u WARNED the CLANS in Edana and in Pathos that The way u killing Isloon this is Bug abuse " NOTICE " Dont Use IT Or You Wil be Banned ! " when they used to Bug isloon and make it not attack with its hard attack and this what u called ppl killed it Legit on Edana or w/e the Server bcus it weren't declared as Bug that time .

- And HONESTLY tell me why would a 75lvls/Top1 Clan risk Getting banned or using Bug for some Crap Fragments they can even buy from merchant ? or Farm in 1 bifrost time when there is Bloody 4 times any server able to Open bifrost in it and getting them not really that hard when you Clear the spawns when u have 4-6 parties in bifrost. You think it will really stop Killing Ultima that TP thing ?

- This was Really Unfair ban we got No warning before it its not our Fault that Ultima and Bifrost is one Zone and you can TP who ever u want inside to Watch it dying or some1 Repot/DC or even Adding 1-2 more parties inside came online to help with ultima , AND if its BUG then there is no problems if any1 used it again ban him 4EVER but declare 1st its Bug and Dont use it ...

- Maybe just Admins/GMs were Mad seeing Ultima the Biggiest Boss in KO getting Raped as soon as it spawned or they are new GMs didn't know about the past like Isloon and its Bugs who knows ... but It was really a Mistake from there side not ours :|

Thanks anyway saphyr for that

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well you got K2'd, get over it.

lol buddy your turkish no one here will defend u on that note so quit trying to act cool cause we know your heritage and we know your kind can never do anything legitly so stop trying bb.

wanker

its edena

who cares?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

but...if u were warned and also beeing watched by the gm in the moment u were killing ultima....why u killed ultima instead of speaking with the gm and see if ur clan really did any kind of bug? :mellow:

morax

lol buddy your turkish no one here will defend u on that note so quit trying to act cool cause we know your heritage and we know your kind can never do anything legitly so stop trying bb.[/b]
    This is partly true - turks + caesar have a reputation for cheating. Still doesnt solve the problem that some people got unfairly banned for something - thats not there fault its K2s fault for having what can only be described as FUCKED UP POLICIES.

End of story.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast