Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SULT4Ns Banned & Unbelievable Attitude From Admins

This is a discussion on SULT4Ns Banned & Unbelievable Attitude From Admins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm...just deal with it...
Page: 3

stevouk

hmm...just deal with it

kivah

like allways, everyone works hard, GM's do whatever they want, and SULT4Ns got banned, imho K2 has a serious policy problem wich they should review, they can't ban everyone just because they want to, they just limit themselves to ban without an explanaition..

PS: K2 sucks, thats final ^_^

like allways, everyone works hard, GM's do whatever they want, and SULT4Ns got banned, imho K2 has a serious policy problem wich they should review, they can't ban everyone just because they want to, they just limit themselves to ban without an explanaition..

PS: K2 sucks, thats final ^_^[/b]
    +1, why do they dnt ban only the mages that tp'd the rest of the party...And they should have warn us before banning, explain the bugs that we exploit, coz its kinda new thing to us there... I can see how K2 desperately wants money $..

HotAsIce

*skips over all the typing* Wow, chitin shield on new server? dual ROFD's? full hp stat with under 3k hp on a level 75 mage? A lot of your info on your posts are BS. My mage is level 71, and he has over 3k hp unbuffed with the level 70 staff at +4. Your the one creating the story, and you STILl don't have the facts right, what do you think the speculators are going to say?

*skips over all the typing* Wow, chitin shield on new server? dual ROFD's? full hp stat with under 3k hp on a level 75 mage? A lot of your info on your posts are BS. My mage is level 71, and he has over 3k hp unbuffed with the level 70 staff at +4. Your the one creating the story, and you STILl don't have the facts right, what do you think the speculators are going to say?[/b]
    wat can u expect from a clan leader who owns delos for more than a year.. and kills isiloon/felankor almost in daily basis...u expect to use only +7sets and +0 uniques? :P now time for u to think over, make clan and conquer delos..

ph3var2

Farm abyss fires ftw whilst farming frags and everything else you have. You must be busy people.

oh noes poor dupers got banned so sad

lol. no offense to turks, but how come in every server the majority of you dupe sht all the time or try to find ways to cheat. why dont you live honest lives? dont tell me theres nothing else to do in turkey but play games all day and try to hack shit to cheat... because if it is, then thats just sad

HotAsIce

wat can u expect from a clan leader who owns delos for more than a year.. and kills isiloon/felankor almost in daily basis...u expect to use only +7sets and +0 uniques? :P now time for u to think over, make clan and conquer delos..[/b]
    Where did I say I expected +7 gear and +0 uniques? Don't ASSume things it makes you look... well you get the picture.

FlippinSweeT

first off, u guys ALL had what 10-20 abyss fires? that's about what 4-5 parties 8 ppl per party so that's around 800 or so abyss fires atleast. so you clearly duped them cuz they're way to low of a drop rate to get that many even in a year, and there's maybe like 3 or 4 on the market on ares at a time. and if the gm said don't do something, don't you think you shouldn't do it?

happy these idiots got banned saphyr needs to come ares

first off, u guys ALL had what 10-20 abyss fires? that's about what 4-5 parties 8 ppl per party so that's around 800 or so abyss fires atleast. so you clearly duped them cuz they're way to low of a drop rate to get that many even in a year, and there's maybe like 3 or 4 on the market on ares at a time. and if the gm said don't do something, don't you think you shouldn't do it?
    happy these idiots got banned saphyr needs to come ares [/b]
    hmmm..how abt telling u ROF = 5k abyss fire trade..

fukko

What is with you ppl. can you not see the GM's and Admins are corrupt. They cant take the time to explain anything. THEY "OVER LOOKED" an aspect of the game so instead of fixing it they just ban ppl. LMAO now there's no doubt in my mind that all these items that go missing during maintance and after a dc are GM's at work, RIPPING us all off. WHY dont you Gm's and ADMIN's get off you ass and ban the ppl that use mountain hack or czcombo?????? or is show everyone that you have the "POWER" to screw ppl over. you have already proven that by the number of ppl that have been K2ed. Like everything else you GM's and Admin's do is half assed and this is no different. SUCK IT UP. WTH do you think is goign to happen when you never fully complete anything when you realse it or add it to the game. like everything else there has been bugs but there has never been mass bannings over them. CHRISTMAS EVENT for example. and dont play dumb 90% of the ppl know WTF im talking about, and there's been more. AS for the SULTANs being koxper/hacker/dupers I think most of you ppl are jealous. There isnt 1 clan on edana that can say they have never had a koxper/hacker/duper in there clan. What about ImSorry????????????? the biggest dupers on edana, nobody says anything about them. just proves my point that the majority of the ppl have a grudge against the SULTANs. If you dont have the skills and the numbers and the organization well to bad for you maybe you ppl need to take pointers from the SULTANs. SKILL and ORGANIZATION pwns and you ppl know it.

SO SAD WHEN AN ADMIN CANT EXPLAIN ANYTHING.
    WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE SAID WAS : PWNING ULTIMA WILL GET YOU BANNED

NEXT TIME MAYBE FIX THE BUG OR EXPLAIN WHAT THE BUG IS

Jay

You lie here. All know how meowix kill isiloon with bug. We didnt forgot these jay. and you was with them. You have 5.5 hp with rom ? You are a big lier because you told me your items when you were in SULT4Ns. You told me you are using +2 we +1 sse +2 rol. Then why you was in our clan ? You use rom. lol. You are lieing. Cant caesar make +2 rof ? is it hard? you was with us while we kill felankors. Why you lie whyyy :S[/b]

only +2 i had was a ce tht nathan gave me .. and ive alrdy posted my stats on stat page... and in tht pic with saphyr, its not my chara thats y i blacked out the name... i got nothing to proove to a scum like u.. and more than one person has dual rof+2 in ure clan n a lot of +8/+9 weapons... so who u trying to fool? and what about those abyss fires? to kill flenk, ultima, isiloon everyday u use how many abyss fires?? sure u farm them legit rofl

and caesar, where did u get ure lvl's? i have NEVER seen you in any xp party, i mean NEVER ... getting 75 isnt easy n cant be done in 1-2 weeks, so where did u xp to get ure lvl? was it abyss?? .. dont post here again cause all ull do is just keep on embarassing ureself..

Hell_Angel

only +2 i had was a ce tht nathan gave me .. and ive alrdy posted my stats on stat page... and in tht pic with saphyr, its not my chara thats y i blacked out the name... i got nothing to proove to a scum like u.. and more than one person has dual rof+2 in ure clan n a lot of +8/+9 weapons... so who u trying to fool? and what about those abyss fires? to kill flenk, ultima, isiloon everyday u use how many abyss fires?? sure u farm them legit rofl

and caesar, where did u get ure lvl's? i have NEVER seen you in any xp party, i mean NEVER ... getting 75 isnt easy n cant be done in 1-2 weeks, so where did u xp to get ure lvl? was it abyss?? .. dont post here again cause all ull do is just keep on embarassing ureself..[/b]
    jay's right... u always pk'ed or was in abyss... u was never in falcons, ew, or any other xp party. dont get me wrong u could have xp'ed when i was sleepin but at that time jay would be online. sry but now that its all in the open i was jus wondering cuz i at least see other 4sultan memebers xp and they are still no where close to ur lvl. :huh:

as for jay's so called +2/3 uniques...? if i saw a +2 roc i woulda shit ma pants ... i almost did when i saw the +1 so i dont know where u got the +2 from

jus think of ur ban as a ban k2 missed kaythnxbb

SimonSays

I would like to note that most of the comments made in this thread are motivated by racial preconceptions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast