Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

omg

This is a discussion on omg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i did cape quest twice ...and the same bitch toke my thing with his hacking..........
Page: 1

Banned

i did cape quest twice ...and the same bitch toke my thing with his hacking.......

KokoGG

shit happens had it happen to me many times people go in the walls with an autoloot and take them cant really do anything about it

Banned

i fucking hate turks..its so fucknig gay,lil fucknig sand people with no life

FattySin

The more you rant on about how you hate Turkish people, the less it will help.

The more you talk to George W. Bush about something like this, the more that it MIGHT in fact help. Maybe he will order K2 to give you a free level 80 character, and the Cape Quest done for you by GMs.

Understand? You may be our last hope.

Banned

HE TOKE IT AGAIN i hate fucking sand people turks..fuck this fucking game..sites down so i cant report him...fucknig y can people fucknig come to the quest when other people are there
    i mean come on k2 i didnt know u suck so much fucking balls

HotAsIce

I'm sure if you sent george bush a letter about a GAME he'd take his time out to read it ^^

Can hackers take the Cape thingy item without beeing in the same clan and party?

anyone in the room can loot the item
    anyone with enough national points to do cape quest can stay in the room and try

RiseAgainst_

HE TOKE IT AGAIN i hate fucking sand people turks..fuck this fucking game..sites down so i cant report him...fucknig y can people fucknig come to the quest when other people are there
    i mean come on k2 i didnt know u suck so much fucking balls[/b]
    Took*

HotAsIce

I like toke better. Puff Puff Pass!

Banned

i fucking hate turks..its so fucknig gay,lil fucknig sand people with no life[/b]
    and ppl think Hitler such a bad guy .. where he when we need another genocide xP

The more you rant on about how you hate Turkish people, the less it will help.

The more you talk to George W. Bush about something like this, the more that it MIGHT in fact help. Maybe he will order K2 to give you a free level 80 character, and the Cape Quest done for you by GMs.

Understand? You may be our last hope.[/b]
    You failed , you are not funny.

YOur SS didnt prove anything

skrillamon

and ppl think Hitler such a bad guy .. where he when we need another genocide xP[/b]
    haha +1

FattySin

You failed , you are not funny.[/b]
    Who said I tried to be? o.O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast