Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Summer Time Events :P

This is a discussion on Summer Time Events :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Players, Summer is here and the Knight Online Team wants to celebrate with you! There are tons ...
Page: 1

spyrex

Hello Knight Online Players,

Summer is here and the Knight Online Team wants to celebrate with you! There are tons of events in store for Knight Online and we would love to see everyone participate.

- Summer Break Bonanza Screenshot Contest!

- Boss Events!

- GM Wars!

- Fun Community-oriented events on the Official Knight Online forums!

Have fun with our team and the entire Knight Online community! Thank you for making Knight Online one of the most popular MMORPGs in the world!

- The Knight Online Team

Pr0p

another topic about this i believe.

Banned

it would be SO EXCITING TO SEE GMS HAVING A WAR!!!!!

shit events, why dont they try to make something better?

mammlea

it would better to have an event with 1 GM vs 5 people in arena, no full heal allowed

kill the orcchampion or humanchampion were kinda fun

spyrex

boss event is nice ^^

Arthurios

they need to make a bann koxpers event or report atleast 50 koxpers and get some knight cash event (50 isnt that hard I guess)

Togashi

afaik they have promiseed a loooots of fun events and updates since forever... anyone remembers that 'we are currently remodelling Moradon, it will be available soon' message ? and every server maitanance they told to be ready for all the funny upcoming events... The only events they have ever done and happened to be useful were the exp monster events (which of course on the other side didnt let you to do anything else because of the lag)...So yea, stay tuned for the incoming events,good luck

spyrex

lol

monster exp event would be nice if they give more XP to high lvls. its pointless to be there if u can get more in DS/EW party
    Boss event would be nice if they r longer than 10 minutes
    GM war ..... do we have english speaking GM ?
    and all events would be better without LAGs.
    bring up some new monsters to lvl, some new maps and more quests for getting XP would be better, cuze DS/EW become really boring when its only chance to get lvl faster.

anyway, nothing will change. iam just interesting when they open 90 to make this game koxpers only

I just want 1 event back.

The xp event!

Where u got 100x the xp or so for 1 creature...

it would better to have an event with 1 GM vs 5 people in arena, no full heal allowed

kill the orcchampion or humanchampion were kinda fun[/b]
    ya they shouldhave noe of those, so u can use ur macroing skill and pwn him LAWLLL

ISeeYouPee

well its gay how they only do it over summer xD they should do shit like this every monght haha

Genkku

it would be SO EXCITING TO SEE GMS HAVING A WAR!!!!![/b]
    It was in Ares before , 2 Gms 1 gm for human 1 gm for karus , in CZ and they pwning every1 , if you kill them you get something dunno what , i had lvl 59 priest long time ago and i came cz just to try to hit him and when i did he said miss, even not 1dmg , he hit me 2.4k ( all my hp ) , its not gonne be war like lunar war i guess , and they will fight in Arena , GM vs Gm , if somebody hit when they vs , you be banned for 24H , so careful its was before 8-10 months in Ares , so...

lime

it would be SO EXCITING TO SEE GMS HAVING A WAR!!!!![/b]

yeh to actually see the GMs would be quite a bonus, maybe they would also ban some cheaters while they r on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast