Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Sup Everyone

This is a discussion on Sup Everyone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by blazien Don't ever start on Midgard. Just check what happened to Asgard & Orion. Midgard is nothing ...
Page: 2

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    Don't ever start on Midgard. Just check what happened to Asgard & Orion. Midgard is nothing but a quick cashgrab server for NTTGame. It will slowly fade into a dead server with the next "midgard" in a few months. I'd say destan is currently most playable server. Implying KO is a playable game in 2015.
    Midgard will be different since UTC drops are at +5 rather than +8, gearing a good char will require more effort i.e. crafting/farming.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Midgard will be different since UTC drops are at +5 rather than +8, gearing a good char will require more effort i.e. crafting/farming.
    +1, midgard is very very active and it will be for the next 3 months i think, a lot of teams move bcz +5 utc drops so, btw u can make a descent char whit 500$ i think

so most people think midgard is an option? cus i dont really wanna go invest in europa then have to wait for the merge to make sure I have good gear there

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    +1, midgard is very very active and it will be for the next 3 months i think, a lot of teams move bcz +5 utc drops so, btw u can make a descent char whit 500$ i think
    The prob is if you don't keep investing/grinding/upgrading your char will fall behind.. fuq dat

Quote Originally Posted by HitmoN View Post
    so most people think midgard is an option? cus i dont really wanna go invest in europa then have to wait for the merge to make sure I have good gear there
    I think some people here are delusional. Just check Knight Online Gold Bar Sat??? ve Al??? - Midgard GB, Orion , Ares, Diez, Athena, Resurrect, Atlantis, Ephesus, Attila, Anatolia, Europa, Gaia, Asgard, Destan Gold Barlar?n? Sat?n Alabilir ve Bize Satablirsiniz for GB prices on midgard & destan. Destan is an old server that's up for years Midgard launched like 50 days ago or something and their gold bar prices are equal. This tells a lot about the server imo.

Most of English players playing at Ares and Gordion.

I think some people here are delusional. Just check Knight Online Gold Bar Sat??? ve Al??? - Midgard GB, Orion , Ares, Diez, Athena, Resurrect, Atlantis, Ephesus, Attila, Anatolia, Europa, Gaia, Asgard, Destan Gold Barlar?n? Sat?n Alabilir ve Bize Satablirsiniz for GB prices on midgard & destan. Destan is an old server that's up for years Midgard launched like 50 days ago or something and their gold bar prices are equal. This tells a lot about the server imo.
    Destan is an anomaly server. There's no explaining how or why it's still so active after zero merges.
    Although if you log in you'll notice the same patterns of peak time PK as in Gordion, Europa, or Ares.. Most of the people on Destan are playing to have fun exping, and a ton of the server activity is in Moradon afk.

is an old server that's up for years Midgard launched like 50 days ago or something and their gold bar prices are equal. This tells a lot about the server imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Destan is an anomaly server.
    Gotta agree with JayClaiba here. You cherry picked destan out of all the servers... when 90% of the servers have very different gold bar price than midgard.

Midgard is alright. It will be active for a few more months. If you don't wanna invest much... or you simply have to start fresh.. try surgenetwork coming out in about two weeks.

midgard is great, or just wait for the new server that may come when ko will be on steam...

Midgard is funny and active we have gg english clan lvl 80 on humain si de but There is not man english players as I expected

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arr0w View Post
    Decent chunk he said , not thousands of dollars lol 
    when an Iron neck +1 costs you 25$ you don't necessarily need to invest 1000's. Not everyone is in +3s and +10s.

But most of them have 10's, or if u'd like to be do well u have to spends thousands of dollars. Accesories are pretty cheap thats true.

thanks for all the responses everyone its helping i think im looking to go to europa.. what items would like a 83 warrior need to be pretty gg in pk there?

Quote Originally Posted by HitmoN View Post
    thanks for all the responses everyone its helping i think im looking to go to europa.. what items would like a 83 warrior need to be pretty gg in pk there?
    +1/2 uniques, krowaz 7 or 8, chaos baal or wiri+8 should suffice. Still kinda pricey stuff but again, appreciation post merge is a sweet thing.

i'd vote midgard, pk was insane last night, around 4 / 6 mage party's on orc and like 4 / 7 melle's, im human, was really fun pk! you don't need much gear as well, im archer, azagai 5, dual shio's +1, ppl +1, fp +7, 2x rosetta 7 and old's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast