Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Sup Everyone

This is a discussion on Sup Everyone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sup? midgard is better than old servers right now....
Page: 3

sup? midgard is better than old servers right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HitmoN View Post
    thanks for all the responses everyone its helping i think im looking to go to europa.. what items would like a 83 warrior need to be pretty gg in pk there?
    I wouldn't pick Europa. You don't know what server they will eventually get merged with. What happens if they get merged with a server that way out gears them? How upset will you be? When the top geared people on that server are just the above average if they get merged with some server that way out gears them. Don't say it couldn't happen....look at CW. Our gear was not even close to the servers we got merged with.

I also would look at official forums with many making topics about how inactive the server is, and how they need a merge. Do you really want to be that bored after you level up? Everyone is going to tell you how good their server is, because they want more activity.

I would say make an account, get you OTP to work and all the security. Maybe mess around on a few servers, to learn about the game again, or share an account if you can. But don't waste any real money yet. Wait for stream to open up and the new server will follow right after that. Totally new people will be trying the game. You can help teach them, and tonnes will be English speaking.

The only thing really stopping this is NTTGame themselves. They will need to open MANY instances of that new server, or a new person will try to get into the new server and find he can't, to which he will select the next one, until he finds one he can enter. No new person will buy a premium on a new game they never heard of to enter the server. If the new person starts an old server, he will just quit when he can't level up, or compete.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lMinioNl View Post
    I wouldn't pick Europa. You don't know what server they will eventually get merged with. What happens if they get merged with a server that way out gears them? How upset will you be? When the top geared people on that server are just the above average if they get merged with some server that way out gears them. Don't say it couldn't happen....look at CW. Our gear was not even close to the servers we got merged with.

I also would look at official forums with many making topics about how inactive the server is, and how they need a merge. Do you really want to be that bored after you level up? Everyone is going to tell you how good their server is, because they want more activity.

I would say make an account, get you OTP to work and all the security. Maybe mess around on a few servers, to learn about the game again, or share an account if you can. But don't waste any real money yet. Wait for stream to open up and the new server will follow right after that. Totally new people will be trying the game. You can help teach them, and tonnes will be English speaking.

The only thing really stopping this is NTTGame themselves. They will need to open MANY instances of that new server, or a new person will try to get into the new server and find he can't, to which he will select the next one, until he finds one he can enter. No new person will buy a premium on a new game they never heard of to enter the server. If the new person starts an old server, he will just quit when he can't level up, or compete.
    I'm not too concerned, Europa has only 1 moonlight+11 and Gaia has several, and I outgear 99% of the rogues on Gaia, even the one's with Moon 9s... After the merge, I'll be able to pocket my own Moon9.

Anyway, gear only increases your chance of success in PK, teamwork is important, especially if you have a kurian with ya. I've tried to do solo pk and it's nearly impossible..

Here's a video where I take on a full+8/3 warrior and rogue, and one +7 rogue, 3vs1.

I do like the idea of launching several instances of new servers, that would be extremely effective in deterring the server-hopping craze.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    They simply cant leave Europa unmerged too much longer or it will just die.
    Europa has been dead for months lol

Never ending story, servers die in max a year and need a merge. Sad but true

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123