Sup guys

This is a discussion on Sup guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah just started a new char again. First time playing since August. How is everyone? Anything really important I should ...
Page: 1

Yeah just started a new char again. First time playing since August. How is everyone? Anything really important I should know about with this new patch?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hey, your Delve from (pre) ROFD SuN days aren't ya? I forgot :P
    Game is pretty shitty at the moment, there's just so many events that are disabled, not quite worth paying premium for.
    Ares has become more of a private server now that shell sets +9 are common and all, there are still some old faces here though, really really active PvP here as well.
    Welcome back

sweet. yeah I'm that SuN guy... damnit I miss those guys so much. I'm just going to play CW dcz because Ares has been fucked since RoFD imo.
    I'm thinking of making a pure tank warrior to tank towers... and KOXPers. =D

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

hehe yeah, C-West is a cool server to play on. If you don't want the buggin' of turks all over you and be able to log in almost all the time without premium on first server and no exaggerated item infestation, it's great. Best of luck to ya

namechange to +9 james because +8 is for noobies :P
    but welcome back