Buying Accounts that had Premium? Is it Safe?

This is a discussion on Buying Accounts that had Premium? Is it Safe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, im intrested in buying an account on c-west priest,mage or warrior lvl 80, but i wanna know if ...
Page: 1

gluestick

Default Buying Accounts that had Premium? Is it Safe?

Hey guys, im intrested in buying an account on c-west priest,mage or warrior lvl 80, but i wanna know if its safe buying a lvl 80 that had premium on it after i change all the info, i hear that people play on the account and they changed e-mail,sq,password, and evertyhing but the originial owner can still somehow take the account back.

when u buy an account make sure the guy is trustable not a scumbag. If it had prem get the kesns. The main thing is the brithday date of the account thats wut ko support usually wants that plus kesn codes. Make sure u get the orginal email aswell. But mainly buy from a trustable person who wouldnt fuck you over.

if u wanna be safe buy in cypher ring, that's the best and safest way.

Banned

That's the ONLY safe way. Everyone who has been on these forums have seen "GG players" scam others. There is no such thing as safe when dealing with real money trades.

buy only in a CR . its the safest way to buy a char dont buy without cr because there are many scammers around so its better to not take the risk

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

You need all the info including ESN codes.

MrsJixe

I wouldn't trust any1 in that part... Cause if the account had premium, the guy who sell you can get the account back anythime he wants, all he need to do is get the payment info (kesn) and the birthday, and the account is his again...

IMO ask from him / get by yourself a cypher ring and tell him to put the char in there. gl

dezialB

Smile

It depends. Now a days, we can't trust people easily. They might just fool you. Make sure you can trust the person and his account is valid and has credentials. Maybe you can ask for a legal adviser or someone who knows something about accounts that had premium.