Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

super news for the most of ko players

This is a discussion on super news for the most of ko players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's a Turk! Ban him before it's too late!...
Page: 3

Cocaine

It's a Turk! Ban him before it's too late!

BekOw38

well I am turkish and so I got allot of turkish friends ingame + my nefue plays aswell same server as I am etc.
    and this is probably the best part for everyone: they say turkey is going to ban knight online soon because too much people plays it etc.
    I dont know if its true I dont live in tr but allot of friends say this. It sucks for the legit turks but its great for us because now no dupers/koxpers etc. (well not allot)

but still dont know if its true, so anyone with more information about this?[/b]

I dont understand how this is an "Super news" for you. Shame..

hmm if turks get banned it would be good. think about it,
    80% cap would disappear OR k2 would make the game officially P2P.
    they'd see that the most servers are not needed= profit on both side: players ( more ppl on for example 1 server) and k2 (less costs)

i still believe without turks there are still enough ppl for 1 good filled server..

it's true, got quite a few turkish gm's on frienzko and our one told me about it, K2 keeps changing their IP's and turkey's telecom keeps reblocking, giving the turks some chance to get on now and then, but mainly the turkish government is trying to stop access from USKO alone, whether they go after all versions of KO in the future, who knows.

"UNBLOCK TURKEY FROM K2 OR WE WILL STAY IN THE RAILS!"

Nosferatu_Incognito

i think ko without k2 is better. not because i am turk but i think k2 is more cheater than turks.[/b]

OMG That's my new sig.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

hmmm,
    no turks = bad
    less turks = good[/b]
    agree

KiNgKoNg

noooo this game blows without turks =o , i mean it sucks that they dupe and koxp , but the game servers will be so empty , pk will suck , k2 will loose alot of money im sure, and game will be gone.

if all turks will be banned this game will be empty cause 90% of the player are turk maybe if k2 will merge all server to one it would be possible to pk and shit if not this game will become pretty boring imo

Lawless

If all turks were banned, K2 would quite simply abandon the game. I have nothing at all against my baba's even though i would like to see a wider game demographic. The cafe players (and most of all the cafe owners) are the largest source of problems without any doubt, but theres just too many great Turkish players who do play fair and do make the game better. Blanket hate of turks is a simple sign of immaturity, ignorance, and stupidity. Id rather play with decent legit babas who I couldnt even understand than play with assholes

Dr4g0n

yea ...its alright maybe now that turks more us peple will come play ^^[/b]
    Screw them all Muhahahha , but even if tr bans ko from internet cafee's they cant stop them all. Sat-Com will always allow any access to anyone globaly

BlackOak

What everyone tends to forget is since Turks have the vast majority of players on the servers there is little incentive for K2 to continue hosting KO. It will be a huge loss of a very profitable revenue stream and since K2 has other games, it might be possible that K2 will ditch KO..just a thought[/b]
    R U Serious? U think a Turk hacker duper scammer cheater macroer ks'r..etc...actually pay to play? Give me a break!!! Noticed how B-2 loaded up with folks when B-! was premmy play only? Maybe if all the turks dissappeared, all the legit paying player will come back. Turks ruin this gameplay, as they do on Silkroad. IMO a KO without Turks is paradise. I honestly hope that Turkey cuts the cable. Give 'em their own KO and let them have at it!!!!

As I type this, I am downloading Middle Earth Online. No Turks there!!! ...and ya know...I never had any disgust for Turks still I started playing USKO..

DisillusionedIdealogue

Turks dcing right now [/b]
    we all are :huh:

HotAsIce

They should ban the IP's that show up as logging in a bunch of different characters. EX: they see I.P. xxx logging into 36 different accounts, they know this is a computer shared by many users, and is highly probably it is an internet cafe. The number would have to be high to accomidate for those using multiple accounts to hold money, but I think you get the picture. If they do ban the turks, they should reduce KO from 11 main servers down to 5 or 6, and offer server transfers to the members of the servers that are being shut down. This will eliminate the problem of not having anyone to play with because the populus will be less spread out, and focused on 5 or 6 major points rather than 11. Mind you, I don't think this will happen because from what i've heard, they are having problems enough getting nation Transfers to go smooth, let alone a server transfer, but I think it would be a very good solution to the problem(or relief I suppose would be a better word) of the turks from the game.

MillionVoices

I have to say Manes server without turks has like 10 ppl in cz, its horrible.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast