Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Support my petition to put an end to gold farmers

This is a discussion on Support my petition to put an end to gold farmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up more support pls if u do, fun size snickers bars for evry1 i want them to notice this damn ...
Page: 2

Fasza15

up

more support pls

if u do, fun size snickers bars for evry1
    i want them to notice this damn issue, cuz they r totally blind or completely retarded( no offense lol)[/b]
    OMG free snickers!! I'm definately supporting this!! No seriously, this shit is getting bad, every nice spot is full of farming chinese dudes :S

j3ster555

Free Snickers... lol did you turn in to lil bow wow!! like in Fast and the furious :Tokyo drift??

Banned

+1 , Im Fully Agree to stop them.

SilentDaemon

yea, u have my support

j3ster555

BUMP!!

Banned

gold farmers will be here forever ;]

Gaby159

gold farmers will be here forever ;][/b]
    +1 If they do something, these companie will just find an other way to do it :angry: So unless we have gm 24/24 online it's wont be possible

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

In all seriousness, are u all stupid or what? Only way is to stop coin and item drops. And disable trades. Have fun.

sexy Owa

In all seriousness, are u all stupid or what? Only way is to stop coin and item drops. And disable trades. Have fun.[/b]
    they dont farm the gb's legitly O.o isnt there a cheating program involved? as soon as that cheating program is gone or bans are made they will probably at least relocate to a different server :/

Gr33ntumb

only thing WE can do is ,

annoy the fuck out of k2 with this ,

and lure on them , ks them , try to get them killed , interupt there fun

xtrap can and does detect all third party programs k2 rather employ gms to ban them manually when it could be done automatically

Gr33ntumb

yeah true , xtrap isnt doing shit

even if xtrap does something which it doesnt this program is disabled 10 minutes after patch is released by hackers who give it away for free...

there will always be gold farmer its not like this just started... now its the chinese doing alot of it but before there were turk farm teams on all servers, there used to be a ebay ko gold bar team all they did is sell gbs at all servers. also as long as ko allows for people to use the repeatable quest for noob items which can be merchanted... then u delevel and repeat this problem wont end... imagine u have 8 mage to party and u kill what 30 of this noob werewolf, then u get + 3 viper which npcs for 300k... so these guys that have like a big office full of chinese kids all playing etc they making millions of coins per hour... and the fact is look even at this forum there is more activity on market place then anywhere else, as long as people continue to buy gb there will be gb seller :P

i wont say this mans name but he is english player and he is setting up his own gb company lol..... he buying up all gbs at 8 or under and then waits till servers economy changes and resells at 12-15 :P he told me already he invested about 15k to this company and is projecting sales of over 40k in 6 months :P

it just shows how the community changes a few years ago "babashopping" wasnt accepted nobody did it or at least would admit to it now probably 90% of good geared characters at ko have spent at least some money to items...

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

they dont farm the gb's legitly O.o isnt there a cheating program involved? as soon as that cheating program is gone or bans are made they will probably at least relocate to a different server :/[/b]
    Of course there is. They are the ones who made the only macro out at the moment, there gonna take full advantage of that.
    Go look at some of the videos of them koxping ultima or spam draining felankor.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Well I learned something new tonight.

I was trying to get some guy Tyon Meat against all tyon spots being gold farmed by chinese named players.

And one farmer comes up to me to Archer on top of me and sais after a while.
    "Whats this"

Hmmm are they even chinese.
    Didn't say anything else just went back to the pack.

As for luring took 2 TW at once.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast