Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Support my petition to put an end to gold farmers

This is a discussion on Support my petition to put an end to gold farmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; more support POR FAVOR!!!!!...
Page: 3

more support

POR FAVOR!!!!!

Banned

Thanks for supporting my thread. I am going to try the respectable approach more often now. I just recieved a notification from a K2 staff member that they are aware of the problem and they are trying to fix it.

No, I am not stupid. I know that the probability of it being fixed is very low, but as a player who wants to enjoy this game, all I can do is hope that it gets fixed and by bringing the problem to light, maybe K2 will realize that we really want them to fix it.

I am trying the respectable approach because I recently got a job at the customer service department at my university's ACCC labs. I have noticed that I feel obliged to not care when a customer is bitching at me with hate words and retarded gestures. I simply ignore them and give them default company responses. Just to spite them, I even put them on hold for 10 minutes while i "review their problem with the technical department". However, when a customer is nice and respectable, I feel obliged to help them out. I feel like I am the sun and they are little seedlings trying to grow. I want to do everything in my power to help them out. If you just keep bitching and nagging, they will just ignore you. They will delete threads and ban you. You would do the same thing, if you were in the same position.

Technically, if you think about it, we are fightning cheaters, not K2. If you don't believe in religion like I do, you will understand this comparision. K2 is compared to God. God supposedly controls the universe like K2 controls the Knight Online universe. Some people blame God for every little problems in their life, similarly people blame K2 for every little problem in Knight Online. It is not God's fault that you got fired from your job, it is because of a depressing economy. It is not K2's fault that you got scammed and didn't recover your items, it is the person who scammed you.

They have been tryin to fix it for months

Banned

All we can do is give them more time. There is nothing anything we can do ethically.

For a while, I was thinking about organizing a "Fuck Chinese Farmer Event." I had about 40 people including myself ready to buy from these people and then charge back a day later. Not only do we gain free gold, but we discourage these chinese farmers from farming in Xigenon. We also put their paypal account on restriction for so many chargebacks in one day. We decided against it when someone brought to our attention that the average income per day in China is $5. You may think that these people are just bad people, but they could be good people trying to feed their families. I don't wan't to be the one who is responsible for having someone tell their kids that they don't have enough money to buy food.

Yes, I know I am an asshole for even thinking about doing it. But, if you actually know me, I am not respectable at all. In fact, I love to piss people off especially on the internet because often times you can get away with it. It is also funny to see people get worked up by reading words. But, I just can't do this. It is wrong.

But, if someone lives in China, could you please investigate on who these people are. If they are just kids looking to make quick money, then I have no problem with the unethical approach. We can have a respectable person collect the gold on one account and make a frap of deleting/wasting all of it.

edit: I don't have a shipping address, but I do have a phone number. +86 07733825506. Please do investigate and let me know via pm.

Moe going legit? Not flaming you, nice to see "the other side of Moe".

I'll support it eventho I doubt this will make a change.

Wink

They have been tryin to fix it for months[/b]
    even if they fix it.. those cheaters will find another way lol

btw Happybirthday Festo

hitman5

sorry for the stupid question are they farmin with koxp or something? otherwise technically they arent doing anything wrong if they farm all day

wawh

sorry for the stupid question are they farmin with koxp or something? otherwise technically they arent doing anything wrong if they farm all day[/b]
    yes they are

and well.. just stop the repeatable quests this will stop them on most places

gavolt/mastodons spot, i dont know... make better x trap security =.="

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Arrow

more support

POR FAVOR!!!!![/b]
    from what i am told some of ko staff are the ones who are selling the gb since they are under paid
    and selling items/ accounts etc..
    i heard of gms unbanning accounts and changweing info on it and sellin them all kinda shit....
    the game is corupted bro...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Chink gold farmers are new to ko so u have no idea what they can do. EVEN IF some miracle happens and no more dupe/koxp in usko, they cant be stoped like this. In archlord we killed hundreds of farmers, hundreds were banned, IP's were traced and god knows what. Nothing changed. It wont in usko also. Blame the crapy PVE maps where they farm, PVP game my arse. And IF they even make all maps a PK zone, they STILL adapt. Just forget it lol.

Only way u actually could kinda of a stop it and not influencing game too much is to hire tons of players to keep all the mob sopts busy, if new clean guy wants to join they can inv him. Sry, Utopia4life mood :P

P.S omfg, korruptid GMs

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Chink gold farmers are new to ko so u have no idea what they can do. EVEN IF some miracle happens and no more dupe/koxp in usko, they cant be stoped like this. In archlord we killed hundreds of farmers, hundreds were banned, IP's were traced and god knows what. Nothing changed. It wont in usko also. Blame the crapy PVE maps where they farm, PVP game my arse. And IF they even make all maps a PK zone, they STILL adapt. Just forget it lol.

Only way u actually could kinda of a stop it and not influencing game too much is to hire tons of players to keep all the mob sopts busy, if new clean guy wants to join they can inv him. Sry, Utopia4life mood :P
    P.S omfg, korruptid GMs [/b]
    i heard alot of koreans actualy was doing it and not chinease...
    players that came from korean ko, where they allow cheating.....
    who knows ';-x

even if xtrap does something which it doesnt this program is disabled 10 minutes after patch is released by hackers who give it away for free...[/b]
    xtrap actively scans all processes users are running allowing gms to know 100 % when they ban someone its a process that could be done automatically

its been proven to me and others on olympia by a gm who was "showing off" like an idiot

Banned

Red face

xtrap actively scans all processes users are running allowing gms to know 100 % when they ban someone its a process that could be done automatically

its been proven to me and others on olympia by a gm who was "showing off" like an idiot[/b]
    that only gives the programmers information to go around it...
    ';-/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123