Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

We are witnessing Knight Online's final push at staying alive

This is a discussion on We are witnessing Knight Online's final push at staying alive within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From what I've seen, every effort K2 has made towards this game has been to earn money. They've made it ...
Page: 1

Default We are witnessing Knight Online's final push at staying alive

From what I've seen, every effort K2 has made towards this game has been to earn money. They've made it even more clear by adding undy scrolls and lowering server caps with intent to increase premium sales. I was there when the nonstop "Buy premium in the next 30 minutes and receive...." went on almost every other day for months. GM's rarely if ever log on any servers, and if they do it's to ban a few obvious botters for a few hours and then go run around in a random zone attracting attention due to boredom. Job well done. Of course I do not have absolute proof the game is in the process of its last few breaths but, it doesn't take much to understand what is really going on. Who knows? Maybe they are lacking something they require to keep the game functional and are doing the best they can to provide. Sadly, they don't release such information behind the corporate window which leaves us to conjure up possible situations such as the above. This is where I come in. I already picture Knight Online being added to this list http://www.gameogre....mograveyard.htm and many more Im sure. That's what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    From what I've seen, every effort K2 has made towards this game has been to earn money. They've made it even more clear by adding undy scrolls and lowering server caps with intent to increase premium sales. I was there when the nonstop "Buy premium in the next 30 minutes and receive...." went on almost every other day for months. GM's rarely if ever log on any servers, and if they do it's to ban a few obvious botters for a few hours and then go run around in a random zone attracting attention due to boredom. Job well done. Of course I do not have absolute proof the game is in the process of its last few breaths but, it doesn't take much to understand what is really going on. Who knows? Maybe they are lacking something they require to keep the game functional and are doing the best they can to provide. Sadly, they don't release such information behind the corporate window which leaves us to conjure up possible situations such as the above. This is where I come in. I already picture Knight Online being added to this list http://www.gameogre....mograveyard.htm and many more Im sure. That's what i think.
    Is it ironic that I'm getting an error message when trying to go to MMO graveyard? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Is it ironic that I'm getting an error message when trying to go to MMO graveyard? :O
    Nope because the actual URL that he posted is "http://www.gameogre....mograveyard.htm/"

Nothing new here, it has all been going on and we've had this coming for years.

Ive been reading gloom and doom posts since ranking forums.

thats what i think.

I also fuckin love archers. Peace.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

Of coarse it was inevitable every new game thats come out now comes out bugless how old is ko and they cant fix the smallest bugs and create more I just got swtor and havent been able to pry away from it

Little archer Senior Member

does jpko have those undy scrolls?

if not then you might be right (i hope)

Banned

People been saying this for years...
    Grecza and MINO like this.

Purrminator Senior Member

I both disagree and agree with you here Teddy, but as MrRapist said this has been a conversation for years about when KO will die, last year there was exactly the same topic about KO dying and it is still up and runing.

its not like k2 dont have other games also bringing in profit and there user base for ko is still quite high despite fail after fail in certain areas,as for sale after sale you moan about them yet people still buy,its like any other mmo atm they do these sales to make money ofc and the end of the day greedy people will always buy

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    From what I've seen, every effort K2 has made towards this game has been to earn money.
    Oh shit! A business trying to make money? Call the police!
    MINO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Chuckled irl

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Exactly. It's not sad that they're trying to make more money, the majority are the retards for not realizing the truth behind that (like you've posted), but the saddest part of it all is that they have no idea about their own potential. All rooted from lack of priorities, aka, "let's just keep trying to make money". In other words, KO desperately needs a new mother. Newer graphics+KO PvP system would be THE game, but, I guess it's not going to happen anytime soon, if ever. Let's buy it when it dies and transform it D: /wish

would you still buy gas if your car's airbags(none), air conditioning(busted), seatbelts(not working),break pedals(theres a chance you might roll through a red light), seat height(cheaks are pushing against the ceiling), windows(there are none), oil tank(leaking), gas tank(leaking hole at the bottom), and cup holders(no more drive throughs) weren't working as they should? Im sure everyone here would be doing whatever they can to fix it, instead of leave it alone and waste 4 bucks on unleaded. Or am i thinking more for myself? Maybe you would still drive it because it's your ONLY means of transportation for now. The only reason I've stayed on KO is because my computer lacked the hardware to move on, or I would have. We all know there is no pvp system like KO, but at LEAST update the car stickers...

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    I both disagree and agree with you here Teddy, but as MrRapist said this has been a conversation for years about when KO will die, last year there was exactly the same topic about KO dying and it is still up and runing.
    True, i had posted something similar last year as well though. Its sad that i have no faith in a game i've been playing for almost 9 years.

Oh goody i love reading the yearly "ko gonna die topic"

On a side note how can you compare ko with a car, nonetheless no one is forcing you to spend money on ko so your argument stil maked even less sense

Validating

Free-login cap was lowered due to new servers putting too much demand on their network.
    Should be back to normal in a couple of days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast