Any idea about it?

This is a discussion on Any idea about it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i playing on C.West , and we all know its now complicated to get crude , opals , crystal ...
Page: 1

Well i playing on C.West , and we all know its now complicated to get crude , opals , crystal etc... to master , so my question is , you think k2 will pay attention if people complaining about it? because actually people playing and lvling highest then 60 , and we cant do master in shit , i mean we cant open new skills so its not fun at all.

You guys know who drop those items or what i need to be ( for example if i can get it in lvl -50 ) to get them , seriously we cant have lvl 70 skills , and i think even lvl 60 master no? ( i dont remember , aint did it for really long time ) .

CuriositY

I can only said no they wont tell us..

And WereWolf drop them

More please , or what Curios said is enough ?

We gonne play with same skills till 80? its sucks.

only mob that drops now is stupid werewolves which has 30498543095 koxpers daily........ o yeah.. only werewolves in moradon

the game is meant to be like this I think.

agendas

yea makes it challenging

DeathInTheNight

Well i playing on C.West , and we all know its now complicated to get crude , opals , crystal etc... to master , so my question is , you think k2 will pay attention if people complaining about it? because actually people playing and lvling highest then 60 , and we cant do master in shit , i mean we cant open new skills so its not fun at all.

You guys know who drop those items or what i need to be ( for example if i can get it in lvl -50 ) to get them , seriously we cant have lvl 70 skills , and i think even lvl 60 master no? ( i dont remember , aint did it for really long time ) .[/b]

Im suprised K2 haven't put crudes, opals, and crystals in powerup store.
    Think about it, at some point, everyone needs em, and the drop rate sucks more than it used to.
    But I hope it won't happen coz K2 are a money grabbing bunch of fags.
    Best mob for them was always skeleton types, ie:death nights, dts, dtc, and even some mobs in Moradon (but only when ur char is a really low lvl.

Hey cutie Senior Member

just koxp and get it
    just like everyoen else in carnac who has masters

Boyce

yeah so challenging. people just buy gbs and get mastered lol.

Get Mastered only for 2k G1 points <_<

kibal

I like the drop rate of the gems ,but teh problem is that every spot for farm the gems is full of koxper and its imposible ks them.