survival horror?

This is a discussion on survival horror? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey..i was wondering if anyone likes survival horror games.. like resident evil, silent hill, devil may cry, siren, fatal frame, ...
Page: 1

frostnova

hey..i was wondering if anyone likes survival horror games.. like resident evil, silent hill, devil may cry, siren, fatal frame, ETC. if you do please post here XD. i also got some forums. for that. dunno if we can still advertise here.. but here i'll give it a go. if not sorry...www.survivalhorrorforums.com i am need of some staff members as well as some regular members. i just made it XD.

DragonStrife44

hey..i was wondering if anyone likes survival horror games.. like resident evil, silent hill, devil may cry, siren, fatal frame, ETC. if you do please post here XD. i also got some forums. for that. dunno if we can still advertise here.. but here i'll give it a go. if not sorry...www.survivalhorrorforums.com i am need of some staff members as well as some regular members. i just made it XD.[/b]
    i play doom 3, quake 4, res. evil 1,2,3,4 outbreaks too, silent hill, siren, fatalframe 1. 2. 3, area 51 and cold fear

ill be a staff member if you want =)

sexyrexy

area 51 for ps2? i rocked on that game i was in one of the top clans and i was a pro flag runner in ctf

frostnova

nice nice. ok you can be staff mod. for now XD tell me your name on the forums. I'm Scythe BTW.

DragonStrife44

im T-Virus