Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Suspend Archer Class Until U Fix Usage Of Third Party Programs

This is a discussion on Suspend Archer Class Until U Fix Usage Of Third Party Programs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that is the worst idea ever i never knew how to play a sin, played an archer and know people ...
Page: 2

Banned

that is the worst idea ever i never knew how to play a sin, played an archer and know people who play that class.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

NO archers wouldn't bother me.

Fuck off okay?[/b]
    no thx -.-[/b]
    koxp can be used with other chars then just Archers!
    warriors.. priests.. mages.. lol Just Disable Ko [/b]
    have you been in Bifrost lately guys, today we went to kill greed and we saw that after maze each slot have 50+ archers killing lust, greed etc. i like archer i have played archer for 2 years its very sad but it's only solution atm and 1/2 part of 1 class is more important then other 3.1/2 class.
    If u dont agree tell me another solution except quit ko.

Banned

Agreed with OP. Sure, other classes can k0xp too, but the damage they do is irrelevant. A party of k0xp warriors or mages can't clear out spawns of golems or BF mobs. Warriors could. Perhaps. But that would also mean huge cost of mana which is a big nono for most.

pff warriors always bashing on other classes, disableing things dont fix the actual problem. If you remember koxpers history THEY CAN SHOOT WITH DAGGERS TOO. so you post is retarted.

pff warriors always bashing on other classes, disableing things dont fix the actual problem. If you remember koxpers history THEY CAN SHOOT WITH DAGGERS TOO. so you post is retarted.[/b]
    yes they could but they used archers skill to do that and if u remove all archers skille from game there wont be any skill to do that^^
    btw i have played for 2 years archer and im sorry but that is the truth. Archers skills make this game peace of shlt.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We shouldnt have to suffer because k2 dont want to hurt the 5% legit archer population when 95% ARE [3rd party tool]. And its not even permanent this shouldnt even be advise it should have been done along time ago. Can k2 actually use common sence please? You dont want to hurt the 5% legit archer population but you DO want to hurt 100% everyone that plays knight online population? seriously...

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We shouldnt have to suffer because k2 dont want to hurt the 5% legit archer population when 95% ARE [3rd party tool]. And its not even permanent this shouldnt even be advise it should have been done along time ago. Can k2 actually use common sence please? You dont want to hurt the 5% legit archer population but you DO want to hurt 100% everyone that plays knight online population? seriously...[/b]
    Select Character wasn't permament either.

Oh wait..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

pff warriors always bashing on other classes, disableing things dont fix the actual problem. If you remember koxpers history THEY CAN SHOOT WITH DAGGERS TOO. so you post is retarted.[/b]
    sure they can use daggers just to lure the mob towards them.... but then they would have to melee style... which isn't effective at all, and will cause certain death probably after like a minute or something

Onfire

I'm actually up for this... everyone knows the skilled rouges are sins... not archers[/b]
    im sure i am one of the skilled archers.
    there is only 1 problem, thats koxp.
    i dont know how k2 can stop them, but i can say, k2 needed about 1 year to fix letters so that everyone can see his hp & mana clearly.
    now u can calculate how long they will need to fix important things like koxp/tbl abuse

I only can say, legit player pay to play, and cheater bug to play. I dont buy premium anymore until they fix this shit.

sure they can use daggers just to lure the mob towards them.... but then they would have to melee style... which isn't effective at all, and will cause certain death probably after like a minute or something[/b]
    Talking about arrow shower with daggers, like it was before.

and LastLOL do you realy think it will help if they remove those skills ? With so much edit in this game they could simply take some files from last patch at they would arrow shower like they used to do before -.-

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

This game is just fucked up lol.... that's it.

Dumbest Idea Ive Ever Read

Eat me?

They should just disable the game as a whole if this is your solution to stopping cheats.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast