Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Suspend Archer Class Until U Fix Usage Of Third Party Programs

This is a discussion on Suspend Archer Class Until U Fix Usage Of Third Party Programs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Remove K2 and sell KO to Blizzard. Problem solved.[/b] Been a dream of mine for 3 years now........
Page: 5

SillyHo

Remove K2 and sell KO to Blizzard. Problem solved.[/b]

Been a dream of mine for 3 years now.....

wtf just told my idea and i became, retard-moron-idiot lolzz.

Little archer Senior Member

sure k2 can disable it just switching it to 'off'.

It's less the fact that K2 is running the game then the fact that MGAME has to make most of the fixes, K2 can is a middleman. We can complain all we want to K2 and all they can do is hire more GM's and complain to MGAME. Unless K2 can make patches too?

It's less the fact that K2 is running the game then the fact that MGAME has to make most of the fixes, K2 can is a middleman. We can complain all we want to K2 and all they can do is hire more GM's and complain to MGAME. Unless K2 can make patches too?[/b]
    K2 can, as of when I last cared to check, make very small and unimportant patches, usually things like graphics changes, updates to whatever anti-hack tool they've got bundled with their game, etc. Anything more than that has to come down from MGames or Noah Systems. This is especially true whenever there is an exploit found. Unless this exploit is something small, it has to come from MGames.

infolock

Hola VictoryAkara!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this topic created in 2005 ? Something's gone wrong with the forum time stamping. Keep the faith ! Game on....

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

This is the same like suspending whole ko.
    Its all a big bug.

Hola VictoryAkara!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this topic created in 2005 ? Something's gone wrong with the forum time stamping. Keep the faith ! Game on....[/b]
    The problem still exist to this very day? I woulden't know when the topic was created lol.

K2 can, as of when I last cared to check, make very small and unimportant patches, usually things like graphics changes, updates to whatever anti-hack tool they've got bundled with their game, etc. Anything more than that has to come down from MGames or Noah Systems. This is especially true whenever there is an exploit found. Unless this exploit is something small, it has to come from MGames.[/b]
    It's true but it's still sux,cuz they removed xTrap,and if i'm not mistaken patches cost money.So no wonder

ArminVanBuuren

Talking about arrow shower with daggers, like it was before.

and LastLOL do you realy think it will help if they remove those skills ? With so much edit in this game they could simply take some files from last patch at they would arrow shower like they used to do before -.-[/b]
    I've seen koxp be used by warriors by using provoke and binding too, and that was recent, while watching some people play at a cyber so I wouldn't say banning the archers would be a solution, besides, your temporary solution" could become permanent problem for the ones playing archer. Besides, as someone stated before, cheaters will always find a fix to their "problem" so disabling archers would do nothing at all against them, there will still be priest ultrahealing themselves while running, warriors stunning/screaming 100% from 10 miles far away, mages novaing at ardream, you guys must understand this, cheating will always be there, no matter the game, and the only real solution is having people really taking care of it, which K2 and MGames obviously lack.

Don't get it why people talk about binding on warriors all the fucking time. There IS a range hack, which allows you hit with sword dancing or whatever from far...

Don't get it why people talk about binding on warriors all the fucking time. There IS a range hack, which allows you hit with sword dancing or whatever from far...[/b]

Not to mention 100% scream/leg cut and ac hacks. If you look at all the screen shots of the banned char in the jail Cali made, 50% are warriors.

That's it! Take out warrior class, that's the answer...oh no that would be retarded, like this topic.

EndOfStory

The only answer this topic deserve: HA,HA,HA!

sowiec

So ridiculous, I wonder if you were archer would you wish so? Imagine that you stuck with your bow, cant sell, although you play fair, you got punished

As many have said, retarded idea. Take out archers and hurt legit archer players. You think cheaters would care if they can't play archer anymore? They'd enjoy moving to another class to cheat with such as mage.

And as stated before, dealing with any class that cheats is a bich. Get 7 range hacking warriors, you'll never get away. 2 TBL priests, you'll never kill that party. 2 TBL mages, prepare to take a shit load of damage and have every kill you try to get tped away from you. TBL sin, don't even try to kill these guys, especially if their using double pot tbl.

Unfortunately for us in Ronark, we have to deal with parties full of multiple classes using tbl, which is pretty much impossible to kill without full debuffs and everyone from our party tagging the target. Cheats exist in every game, but the way they become unnoticeable is if they have the proper people keeping tabs on cheaters. We also just fraps players who cheat and post that on officials. Usually they get banned or better yet, they get scared that they might get banned, grab their teddy and stop cheating. Win win situation

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast