Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Suspend Archer Class Until U Fix Usage Of Third Party Programs

This is a discussion on Suspend Archer Class Until U Fix Usage Of Third Party Programs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf just told my idea and i became , retard-moron-idiot lolzz.[/b] correction... *and u proved*...
Page: 6

Hell_Angel

wtf just told my idea and i became, retard-moron-idiot lolzz.[/b]
    correction... *and u proved*

correction... *and u proved* [/b]
    This.

i dont agree with suspending archer class,
    but the only class that piss me off is archer. (at least 59- .....)

-auto heal priest /auto debuff : ok fine, i got good party /stun/ ice/ good buffers can deal with it
    -minor heal, ok fine, gonna improve my combo harder for vs,
    -warrior far attack, ok fine, lets vs/ice stun and ill show you
    -speek hack, ok fine, run and gtfo from me

but archer is the only that keep attacking you and you can do nothing, absulutely nothing,
    usualy my party can take down whole karus base, right now, 2-3 koxpers fuck the WhOLE game play (of ardream for sure).

im not flaming archers, because there is good ones and that I do respect. But if i had to do something againt them, i would disable archery for lvls 66- temporarely....

Instead of remove archers, remove arrow shower/multishot completely so they can't tbl to use. Put arrow shower back wen they fix the hacks

ArminVanBuuren

Instead of remove archers, remove arrow shower/multishot completely so they can't tbl to use. Put arrow shower back wen they fix the hacks[/b]
    you'd still be fucking up the archers for nothing. If cheaters developed a hack or tbl for using arrow shower they could try using one for counter strike, or freezing shot, so they'd still have an advantage. And then you'll try to get the archer removed again, but u know what? if they really wanna cheat they will do it somehow, no matter what, in any possible way... in the past I've seen warriors novaing, healing and anything u can think of, I've fought a BP in Ardream which was able to teleport away (not even lightfeet) and heal himself while doing so, seen warriors and mages with minor heal (WTF???) once even was hit by a freaking rock when they were available and got stunned...BY A SIN!!! if a cheater wants to cheat, they'll find how, and sorry but there's nothing u can do but complain about it and hope the complaint to be heard, but a logical complaint c'mon! removing archers wasn't, is not, and won't ever be a solution (if was a solution I could have only played with decard cain in diablo II and that was like almost 10 years ago).

Been more than half a year since I definitely left that game, and I see things even worse now. My only solution would be to quit if u got tired of dealing with so much crap. If MGames would care about KO they would so something, but they are currently busier in developing some better games now, and only thing they do for KO is releasing more expansions with minor changes (yeah, minor considering what other games get in a single expansion) or just little patches to keep people able to play. I've even been in 2 or 3 private servers before leaving Ares for good, and let me guys tell u, private servers are currently better than any official server which is so sad considering how this game was when released.

Instead of remove archers, remove arrow shower/multishot completely so they can't tbl to use. Put arrow shower back wen they fix the hacks[/b]
    then remove heals, debuffs, cures, tp, lvl 18 skill, scream, legcut, shock stun & minor heal

Another great idea!

then remove heals, debuffs, cures, tp, lvl 18 skill, scream, legcut, shock stun & minor heal

Another great idea![/b]
    +1 Such a great idea, but you forgot to include, remove hp pot and mana pot because they can be spammed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456