Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Swearing Me And My Nation And My God...

This is a discussion on Swearing Me And My Nation And My God... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol hmm im not gonna say who and im not gonn a start my own topic about this but fukara ...
Page: 2

lol hmm im not gonna say who and im not gonn a start my own topic about this but fukara you might wanna double check how legit some of the players in your clan are cause im pretty sure i a certain someone tower abusing

KamY

Rentzusuken

I think you meant to post this on cafegeveze where someone might actually care...

kirky

Bahaha REPREZENT NECRO..... love ya m8 :rollseyes: hes lives down the road from me :P

Copy from ranking.. [we swear at your god because it seems to be the only way to get through to you turks. Its the only way we have to piss you off. Nothing else works. Turks piss us off daily in any way they can.. without any consequences... Yet you expect for us to get banned when we do the 1 thing that frustrates you? The one thing that pisses off a turk? Insult allah! Seriously why do you get so offended if we talk about allah. As if there was a god. ]

I AGREE

Zer0

dont let it get to you man! this shit happens all the time... someone just gets erection from being abusive in online game -_-

Jediay

whos allah?

he sounds gay

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

We care, we really do.
    Your religion fucking sucks, my religion fucking sucks, who the hell cares?
    If you really care enough you seriously need to go to an asylum for help.

Seriously if anyone of us English speaking cats was to save a screenshot of every offensive PM recieved by a Tukmusun, we would all need terabytes of storage space. I can't believe you even had the balls to come here and complain. Someone else had a good idea. Post this crap to the baba forums. You won't find much sympathy here. And before you call me a turk hating racist, I just added two to the clan I'm in today. On the other hand I refuse to add turks that lie about being turk (shamed maybe) or can't be bothered to learn the language of the game.

FictionalReality

this screen shots shows us not only turk kids playing this game...

Otten

It's sad that you get so upset cause some idiot said "fuck allah" over the internet, like someone said, what you say over the internet doesnt count.
    And tbh, that you believe in a god is even more sad, that's just BS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12