Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here you go Phantom..

This is a discussion on Here you go Phantom.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My Questions Okay, i have been told to ask all the question.. well that i want to know, so phantom ...
Page: 1

My Questions

Okay, i have been told to ask all the question.. well that i want to know, so phantom here it goes:

1) Who is having trouble with PUS (because i am)
    2) Why is KO so fucked up at the moment?
    3) Is there any other way of purchasing Silver premium, other than in game?
    4) Does anyone know anything about the new Moradon that was noticed a few weeks back?
    5) What servers are up and working right now?
    6) What is the meaning of life? (looking forward to that one)

happy now phantom?

1) K2 is a POS
    2) K2 is a POS
    3) No
    4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8&eurl= <- new moradon only to koko
    5) A3 is up I guess
    6) I&#39;d say do what u want to be happy.

why would they only put new moradon in koko, but still announce it in USKO??

that would be pretty stupid.. woops phantom, should i put that in my list, if not will u moan about it?

1.) everything is screwed up ATM i wouldn&#39;t even log into the game atm because so many people are getting hacked PS: im pretty sure the main site has to be up and functional for the PUS to work
    2.) Some 1 posted somewhere that the servers were under attack, byfar to me it sounds like thats what happening. also the main page was hacked and lots people got their accounts hacked or stolen
    3.) No
    4.) thats like japko or somethin, their ko is years ahead of ours
    5.) from what i konw they are all screwed up, altho i ahvne&#39;t logged in ina couple days
    6.) to make lwl 80

why would they only put new moradon in koko, but still announce it in USKO??[/b]
    where did they announce it for USKO? lol

1.) everything is screwed up ATM i wouldn&#39;t even log into the game atm because so many people are getting hacked
    2.) Some 1 posted somewhere that the servers were under attack, byfar to me it sounds like thats what happening. also the main page was hacked and lots people got their accounts hacked or stolen
    3.) No
    4.) thats like japko or somethin, their ko is years ahead of ours
    5.) from what i konw they are all screwed up, altho i ahvne&#39;t logged in ina couple days
    6.) to make lwl 80
    where did they announce it for USKO? lol[/b]
    to make lwl 80 XD haha

and they /noticed it, while i was in game..

####Notice: New moradon coming soon, should be up within a few weeks.####

something like that, they spammed it a few times.

4:20

1) K2 is a POS
    2) K2 is a POS
    3) No
    4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8&eurl= <- new moradon only to koko
    5) A3 is up I guess
    6) I&#39;d say do what u want to be happy.[/b]
    ROFL.

Great answers Cooltang. xD

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I lost my prem after I got dc o.o

I have 1 answer for all your questions:

If this is towards Phantom Rouge, you should pm him, or change the topic name.

jimfujitsu

and they /noticed it, while i was in game..

####Notice: New moradon coming soon, should be up within a few weeks.####

something like that, they spammed it a few times.[/b]
    That was just your imagination giving you yet another reason for useless posts.

are you dumb? they announce on edana like 2-3 weeks ago, many of my firneds also saw it ..

I have 1 answer for all your questions:

If this is towards Phantom Rouge, you should pm him, or change the topic name.[/b]
    no PhantomLink, i think.

the meaning of life = to find out the meaning of life :lol: :P

the meaning of life = to find out the meaning of life :lol: :P[/b]
    That makes so much sense... wow thanks!!

Bl1ns3

6) What is the meaning of life? (looking forward to that one)[/b]
    A philosophy professor stood before his class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly he picked up a large empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with rocks, rocks about 2" in diameter. He then asked the students if the jar was full?

They agreed that it was. So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles, of course, rolled into the open areas between the rocks. He then asked the students again if the jar was full.

They agreed it was. The students laughed. The professor picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. "Now," said the professor, "I want you to recognise that this is your life. The rocks are the important things - your family, your partner, your health, your children - things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full". "The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car. The sand is everything else. The small stuff. If you put the sand into the jar first, there is no room for the pebbles or the rocks. The same goes for your life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you. Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your partner out dancing. There will always be time to go to work, clean the house, give a dinner party and fix the disposal. Take care of the rocks first - the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand".

But then...

A student took the jar which the other students and the professor agreed was full, and proceeded to pour in a glass of beer. Of course the beer filled the remaining spaces within the jar making the jar truly full.

The moral of this tale is: that no matter how full your life is, there is always room for BEER.

Screw K2 and go out, get drunk and be young dude

A philosophy professor stood before his class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly he picked up a large empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with rocks, rocks about 2" in diameter. He then asked the students if the jar was full?

They agreed that it was. So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles, of course, rolled into the open areas between the rocks. He then asked the students again if the jar was full.

They agreed it was. The students laughed. The professor picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. "Now," said the professor, "I want you to recognise that this is your life. The rocks are the important things - your family, your partner, your health, your children - things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full". "The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car. The sand is everything else. The small stuff. If you put the sand into the jar first, there is no room for the pebbles or the rocks. The same goes for your life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you. Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your partner out dancing. There will always be time to go to work, clean the house, give a dinner party and fix the disposal. Take care of the rocks first - the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand".

But then...

A student took the jar which the other students and the professor agreed was full, and proceeded to pour in a glass of beer. Of course the beer filled the remaining spaces within the jar making the jar truly full.

The moral of this tale is: that no matter how full your life is, there is always room for BEER.
    Screw K2 and go out, get drunk and be young dude [/b]
    haha ROFL, this pwns last explaination, but spend time with my kid, clean the car, blah blah blah, im 14 dude, dont have none of that yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast