Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Date: 10.11.2006 Subject: KOL Service Level Agreement

This is a discussion on Date: 10.11.2006 Subject: KOL Service Level Agreement within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Date: 10.11.2006 Subject: KOL Service Level Agreement Dear Knight Online Players, The Knight Online Service Level Agreement (SLA) has just ...
Page: 1

Default Date: 10.11.2006 Subject: KOL Service Level Agreement

Date: 10.11.2006 Subject: KOL Service Level Agreement
    Dear Knight Online Players,

The Knight Online Service Level Agreement (SLA) has just been posted to set expectations for customer support interactions. You can access it here or from the link at the footer of this page. Also, you may want to check out this recent post from K2’s Director of Customer Support regarding the intention behind the SLA, among other topics related to the Knight Online service.

-Knight Online Team

1st link http://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=sla

2nd link http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...pic.php?t=74133

"24 hour maximum first response turnaround"

"72 hour maximum resolution turnaround"

if k2 actually does that this game wouldn't be that bad but the whole turn around thing reminds me of my m8 grannof whining bout them running him in circles (talk to ingame gm ... gm says thats not my job submit a support ticket)

"Players who have recently made purchases always take priority in the customer support queue. " ..... thats there way of saying buy premium and well talk

"- All New Knight Online Website
    We’ve spent a great deal of time redesigning our website, which should be released soon. This will make it easier to find the information you need for Knight Online." ... get ready for the mass hackings

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

- Customer Surveys
    With this new tool, we will be able to provide customer surveys with our responses. This will give you a chance to let us know how we’re doing. This data will be used to monitor how satisfied our players are with the support they receive and allow us to identify issues and improve upon them.

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lol

labbb.org > k2

Banned

I recently spoke to a player who had a number of concerns with how the Knight Online service is being run. Beyond the specific issues he had, his biggest concern was that he was not seeing any improvements. While he had some great feedback that I took to heart, I was surprised that he was not seeing the improvements to the service that I see on a daily basis. At this point I realized that the area we have the most room for improvement in is communication. Communicating what we have done and are doing to improve the experience for our players is a top priority for me and the rest of the Knight Online team.

Banned

Wow its about time K2 has actually looked at anything at all.
    Im suprised , but only little to see what they will do next.

i think u guys missing new website TBH i really am scared i think u all should be scared too

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

tbh.. this just gonna make the game even worse... GMs/CS will get spammed more then ever, the help ingame, bug fixing, patching and whatever just gonna lack in big way, worse then now.. and ppl will be pissed - quitting...

not to mention all the turks spamming the CS..

so yes prývate ým reallý ýs afraýd

p.s. i'm gay and lutz is my hero
    (yay, first abuse of mod power)

p.s.s fuck you lutz
    (yay, first abuse of edit button)

Originally posted by schrotti

so yes prývate ým reallý ýs afraýd
    well for example take there newest addition sullimo he is great with dealing with players great with taking care of koxp regardless ur premium ur lvl ur name ..... ur banned if u cheat when it comes to him .

i think wat there doing right now is great and a good move but there just way to late

there patching has been sloppy since rofd resulting in many bugs including quest bug or jus recently koxp party bug (allowing u to add urself to party 7 x and getting 7x exp/coin) and there has already been a few dupe methods since rofd release (i must say taken care of fast tho) .

but he couldn't really be wrong look at logos and how it was handled thats horrible , u have there lead gm on there official forum making unofficial announcements meaning basically logos will come out when we feel like it but im sayin this to get ur hopes up.

When logos first was announced and they missed the date and they apologize im sorry u dont apologize u start refunding ppls premium . Everyone starting new server makes new account and always buy premium a day before server is announced .

Also would like to add World championships THATS WHERE THERE COMMUNICATIONS ARE FUCKED KEY EXAMPLE . They announced time on there website and were 8 hours late and there was no notice of delay and after 8 hours notice was given to lower key servers LATE when championships were already full.

OMFG, that's why my parents told me to go to school, no1 wanna grow up and still look like a fuking dumb ass
    i dont care if it was director of customer support or a 5 year old kid or a turk
    u dont have to be a genius:

24 hours : auto message of "we are glad to see you use the customer support shitty shit" <-- sounds kinda familiar

72 hours: We are sorry for the inconvenience but we were unable to restore your items/account/whatever <-- omfg, is this new?

Free2Play Users: "only if its our fault" <-- like a massive general rollback, issues different from their oximoron categories will not even be read, they already do that

i dont see any fuking difference of what they do right now and what they r planning to do :lol:

p.s. DISABLE FEATURES FTW

Banned

So any idea wen's this new Trouble Ticket gonna be implemented? Or is it already is on the site somewhere? :mellow:

look for everything this weekend im guessing im jus scared of new website am i only one ????

Developer’s Chat
    We are also preparing to host a developer’s chats. This will be an opportunity for players to participate in a Q&A session directly with the Producer of Knight Online. Afterwards, the transcripts of these discussions will be posted to the forums for all players to review.
    That'll be fun.

Originally posted by Shurt

That'll be fun.
    yeah will be done on irc i think i cannot wait for a random turk to get invited and bot the shit outta it LO!L

oh god i love irc old days of irc wars jus brings back good memorys AOLERS > MIRCS

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt
    Developer’s Chat
    We are also preparing to host a developer’s chats. This will be an opportunity for players to participate in a Q&A session directly with the Producer of Knight Online. Afterwards, the transcripts of these discussions will be posted to the forums for all players to review.
    That'll be fun.
    Last time . there was something similiar to that ,
    And hell nesma just abused it so bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lawless

god..... is he in for the worlds single largest ass chewing in modern history. Ill buy premium just to see that go down

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast