Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like i have always said TheLast will not back down from any invite of 8 on 8 so here it ...
Page: 1

OrcTank

Default Symbiosis quit talkin

Like i have always said TheLast will not back down from any invite of 8 on 8 so here it goes

Symbiosis, you sit in the arena, probably the only place you can get kills, talking shit to one of our priests and seem quick to back down when he said 8v8. you supposedly can kick our asses all over cz even though today it took your party + people to kill our party to get out of your own base. might i add u had 2 cs priests and we had 0. Your party also seemed to magically disappear right after that too, wonder why. So ill say it here. your little fucking pathetic clan can either show up or shut up. you run your fucking mouths because your a bunch of newbs that cant prove shit. so here it is, 8v8 the challenge is out. dont bother flaming if your not going to accept, actually dont even reply if your too much of cowards to actually fight us.

oh and it was your clan leader and lotusflower talking this shit. sad to see a clan leader that talks shit like that shows how mature u are. also about us all being "babashopped" ill say a few things to that. i am the only character in this clan that is babashopped. and for WTL and NTL ill say prove that they are babashopped, you cant. all their gear is +7 and +0. for a clan that has so many CS's and cant take isiloon makes you wonder.

Also:

MIN0TAUR. another show up or shut up. you beat me with my xp gear on with a net hp of less than 1k. after i told you what i wasnt wearing your seemed soo quick to be "busy." so common now ill let everyone know that your scared to fight me and if you think different, if you think your better than me then come fight me. you have had more than 1 chance to since then in CZ and at the war. so what are you scared of? maybe you need to buy another higher leveled character and scam a few more people before you think you can take me with me gear on. and no its not making an excuse for my loss, because that would be saying "you won because of lag" and run off. im calling you out into the middle spot light, because i know you fucking suck.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

god....how bout YOU STOP TALKING

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    Last time i checked, you played diez. Therefore, why do you care? Has nothing to do with you.

Schaf

Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    Last time i checked, you played diez. Therefore, why do you care? Has nothing to do with you.[/b]
    Congrats on stating the obvious!!! :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
    Originally posted by Painf00l@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Last time i checked, you played diez. Therefore, why do you care? Has nothing to do with you.
    Congrats on stating the obvious!!! :rollseyes:[/b]
    I believe he's one or two fries short of a happy meal.

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
    Originally posted by Painf00l@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

Congrats on stating the obvious!!! :rollseyes:[/b]
    Congrats on wasting a post and making yourself look awesome in front of the ko4life.com forum whores !

OrcTank

go choke on your pokemon, im waiting for nubs to respond

Great insult, you obviously missed the humor, nice try though, maybe next time try to find something brilliant to insult me with.

What is funny about pokemon? isn't it a retarded lil kids show?

OrcTank

sry i was more pertaining to the nub mage that said i should shut up, but from what i can tell hes some newb mage that runs around with a cs because hes scared

ice/light is not a status.....

Originally posted by Painf00l
    What is funny about pokemon? isn't it a retarded lil kids show?
    That wasn't the humor i was referring to. I would find a link to the thread for you, unfortunetely, i believe it was deleted due to religious flaming.

Kailean

Default Re: Symbiosis quit talkin

Originally posted by OrcTank
    Like i have always said TheLast will not back down from any invite of 8 on 8 so here it goes *

Symbiosis, you sit in the arena, probably the only place you can get kills, talking shit to one of our priests and seem quick to back down when he said 8v8. you supposedly can kick our asses all over cz even though today it took your party + people to kill our party to get out of your own base. might i add u had 2 cs priests and we had 0. Your party also seemed to magically disappear right after that too, wonder why. So ill say it here. your little fucking pathetic clan can either show up or shut up. you run your fucking mouths because your a bunch of newbs that cant prove shit. so here it is, 8v8 the challenge is out. dont bother flaming if your not going to accept, actually dont even reply if your too much of cowards to actually fight us. *

oh and it was your clan leader and lotusflower talking this shit. sad to see a clan leader that talks shit like that shows how mature u are. also about us all being "babashopped" ill say a few things to that. i am the only character in this clan that is babashopped. and for WTL and NTL ill say prove that they are babashopped, you cant. all their gear is +7 and +0. for a clan that has so many CS's and cant take isiloon makes you wonder. *

Also: *

MIN0TAUR. another show up or shut up. you beat me with my xp gear on with a net hp of less than 1k. after i told you what i wasnt wearing your seemed soo quick to be "busy." so common now ill let everyone know that your scared to fight me and if you think different, if you think your better than me then come fight me. you have had more than 1 chance to since then in CZ and at the war. so what are you scared of? maybe you need to buy another higher leveled character and scam a few more people before you think you can take me with me gear on. and no its not making an excuse for my loss, because that would be saying "you won because of lag" and run off. im calling you out into the middle spot light, because i know you fucking suck.
    i always considered thelasts as retards and babashoppers, too bad now u just made me sure about that -_-
    about your party, ssun, u(thelast) have mostly 4 full healers in 1 party and 4 warriors. sometimes u also add a subsider to it, just to make id odd (?)
    and why r u talking shit about symbiosis? at least they farmed their gear. u may say xxx times thelasts are not babashoppers and every1 will still know "they " actually are.

Default Re: Symbiosis quit talkin

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    Like i have always said TheLast will not back down from any invite of 8 on 8 so here it goes *

Symbiosis, you sit in the arena, probably the only place you can get kills, talking shit to one of our priests and seem quick to back down when he said 8v8. you supposedly can kick our asses all over cz even though today it took your party + people to kill our party to get out of your own base. might i add u had 2 cs priests and we had 0. Your party also seemed to magically disappear right after that too, wonder why. So ill say it here. your little fucking pathetic clan can either show up or shut up. you run your fucking mouths because your a bunch of newbs that cant prove shit. so here it is, 8v8 the challenge is out. dont bother flaming if your not going to accept, actually dont even reply if your too much of cowards to actually fight us. *

oh and it was your clan leader and lotusflower talking this shit. sad to see a clan leader that talks shit like that shows how mature u are. also about us all being "babashopped" ill say a few things to that. i am the only character in this clan that is babashopped. and for WTL and NTL ill say prove that they are babashopped, you cant. all their gear is +7 and +0. for a clan that has so many CS's and cant take isiloon makes you wonder. *

Also: *

i always considered thelasts as retards and babashoppers, too bad now u just made me sure about that -_-
    about your party, ssun, u(thelast) have mostly 4 full healers in 1 party and 4 warriors. sometimes u also add a subsider to it, just to make id odd (?)
    and why r u talking shit about symbiosis? at least they farmed their gear. u may say xxx times thelasts are not babashoppers and every1 will still know "they " actually are.[/b]
    Proof? oh wait you have none...like 99% of people that post accusing people of being babashoppers, Ssun is the only babasopper

Originally posted by OrcTank
    sry i was more pertaining to the nub mage that said i should shut up, but from what i can tell hes some newb mage that runs around with a cs because hes scared

I dont understand what you are going to acheive from this post?

Can you please answer this question in a polite and yet responsive manner ?

Originally posted by Boozah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boozah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

I dont understand what you are going to acheive from this post?

Can you please answer this question in a polite and yet responsive manner ?[/b]
    From what i understand, he is just frustrated because people keep talking smack about him and his clannies, all talk though, knowone wants to back it up in cz.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast