Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric NoobTheLast's gear, from that screenshot: +3 Ring of Courage; +0 Ring of Courage; +3 Warrior ...
Page: 10

FatChicK

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    NoobTheLast's gear, from that screenshot:

+3 Ring of Courage;
    +0 Ring of Courage;
    +3 Warrior Earring;
    +2 Platinum Earring;
    +2 Iron Necklace;
    +3 Glass Belt;
    Four pieces of +8 shell;
    One piece of +7 shell.
    Raptor +8.
    + Str buff.
    + he still sucks

_CAP_

Originally posted by FatChicK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatChicK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    NoobTheLast's gear, from that screenshot:

+3 Ring of Courage;
    +0 Ring of Courage;
    +3 Warrior Earring;
    +2 Platinum Earring;
    +2 Iron Necklace;
    +3 Glass Belt;
    Four pieces of +8 shell;
    One piece of +7 shell.
    Raptor +8.
    + Str buff.
    + he still sucks [/b]

Kailean

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spinal_Tap)</div>
    Kailean- WTL and NTL reversed both their shells...+7[/b]
    Shells +7 and he has that fucking ap? are blind? do u play this game for 1 week? or maybe your a fag from his clan? This is retarded just retarded. one BIG LOL to u.
    Originally posted by Spinal_Tap@
    Why doesn't a rogue just drain him next time they see him in cz? Then again i'm sure someone here will start to argue that drains aren't a good way of reading someones hp for god knows what reason, but it gives them something else to bitch about so why not argue it.
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe

now tell me, is this legit, mr thelast-defender?
    once again OWNED.

still w8ting for ssuns answer about his "legyt clan" baba.

h43r:

Niro

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spinal_Tap
    Kailean- WTL and NTL reversed both their shells...+7
    Why doesn't a rogue just drain him next time they see him in cz? Then again i'm sure someone here will start to argue that drains aren't a good way of reading someones hp for god knows what reason, but it gives them something else to bitch about so why not argue it.

Off to class
    I had to take it from the hamster master rogue of action trailer, because i deleted it the other day so i didnt have the origional anymore. I'll get him to send me the origional one whenever he gets on.
    [/b]
    OMG, master rouge lvl 69 or is it a 63 hmmmm?

BobGreensley

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Spinal_Tap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spinal_Tap)
    Kailean- WTL and NTL reversed both their shells...+7[/b]
    Shells +7 and he has that fucking ap? are blind? do u play this game for 1 week? or maybe your a fag from his clan? This is retarded just retarded. one BIG LOL to u.
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe

once again OWNED.

h43r:[/b][/quote]

well maybe you are retarded go look at him yourself dipshit. Stop flaming TheLast just because they own you zzzz. nubs

Futile Rhetoric

I don't know why you people are still discussing this, TheLast have never, ever been anywhere within the realm of "legit". That is pretty much common knowledge. Why is this a debated issue?

_CAP_

i dont think any1 should flaming the last. suns the 1 who created this topic. there are alot of people out there that babashop, since k2 isnt doin anything about that i guess theres nothing wrong with that. but its kinda gay when u babashop and u go around tellin people u dont, ur legit, bla bla bla, eventhough u have 9+k hp, 1.3k ac, and 2.8k ap. plz shut up ur making urself look stupid and also giving out a bad name for ur clan.

Kailean

Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Kailean- WTL and NTL reversed both their shells...+7
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    once again OWNED.

h43r:[/b]
    well maybe you are retarded go look at him yourself dipshit. Stop flaming TheLast just because they own you zzzz. nubs[/b][/quote]
    haha your pathetic as your aoe ew partys. go exp something smartass, hope nobody will own u, couse ur in "the best clan ever"(thnx ssun).
    how is it being owned 2v8, mr the best? thelast are mostly good when they got 4 full healers+subsider in party and when they are 10 lvls higher. so go exp greenlast, go take your spot back lol
    hahaha your a real fag.

owned :lol: :lol: :lol:

BobGreensley

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    I don't know why you people are still discussing this, TheLast have never, ever been anywhere within the realm of "legit". That is pretty much common knowledge. Why is this a debated issue?
    TheLast is the most legit clan I have been in. I was in TheLast when it had 16 members, only question I have is why won't they dupe me anything good? Why don't I have a cs? I was asked to be an assist for TheLast yet I run around cz with a rom, my 70 quest shield, and an ep. No In, No cs, as sunn stated LastAlliance merged with TheLast, priests that came to the last that now have cs had before they joined. There is not cs 1 priest that was in the "original" 16 members. If they are such dupers and duped enough ins to make noob a +2 why not dupe 1 more so I could have a +0. And LoL at whoever says TheLast doesn't have skills. Like sunn said we will take any 8v8, until you are man enough to step up, stfu.

LOL no clan can take 8vs8 with TheLast coz all 8 from TheLast will be 75+ and no clan in ares has 8 75+ members geared like ur members. And i think the guys here are trying to say they babashoped , they r not saying they duped.

Kailean

Originally posted by BobGreensley
    TheLast is the most legit clan I have been in.
    lol then you should be ashamed of the clans u were in be4 :lol:

owned him again :lol:

:pic:

if u look on WTL and NTL u see they ahve shells +7 dont think the picture with stats of NTL is fake or not but i think 7k+ hp for lvl 75 warrior is normal no?

Kailean

Originally posted by ic:
    if u look on WTL and NTL u see they ahve shells +7 dont think the picture with stats of NTL is fake or not but i think 7k+ hp for lvl 75 warrior is normal no?
    even if he has 9,5k hp then its impossible to get the items LEGITLY.
    say it yourself: Iron Neck+2, Glass Belt+3, RoC+3, WE+3 etc.
    so? how will it be?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast