Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry but warriorthelast and his friends have ALWAYS been cheaters, and cheaters never change. They have always needed an advantage ...
Page: 11

sorry but warriorthelast and his friends have ALWAYS been cheaters, and cheaters never change. They have always needed an advantage since they were never any good. that screenshot of his HP doesnt mean much since he could be using undying, but the uniques say more.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

do any1 here got any proff that they really are chetares, babashopers, macros or stuff like that? i have friends in TheLast clan and as far i can see, they are not cheaters or something like that, there are circunstances when someome may ks a spot ( most of the time some ppl try to ks the spot -_-). besides on this game, almost all the clans had or has at least 1 person who cheated, koxped, hacked etc..
    is natural, some ppl need to cheat, hack or something to fell that the are good on 1 game... maybe i can be wrong but nothing on this game surprises me after watching all the macros, cheat, babashops, etc...

U sir can tell ur clannies not to use koxp in cz... DjSmallPenis (archer) and one priest running and healing himself

:pic:

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:
    if u look on WTL and NTL u see they ahve shells +7 dont think the picture with stats of NTL is fake or not but i think 7k+ hp for lvl 75 warrior is normal no?
    even if he has 9,5k hp then its impossible to get the items LEGITLY.
    say it yourself: Iron Neck+2, Glass Belt+3, RoC+3, WE+3 etc.
    so? how will it be?[/b]
    how u know pic isnt edited? i was xping with tham a lot they are nice people atleast some of em who speak english

if its reall stats idk but yea try drain him everytime and post it here

thelast is crazy for xp they xp all the time atleast tey didnt bug abused the quests bug :P

OrcTank

lotus get your clan to agree with you because right now they dont seem to agree. when your leader says yes with no excuses we will fight.

about noobs gear. for the character in that pic to have what is has it has to be wearing in+4 rocs +0 wes+2 and GB +4 with shells +8 and one piece +9. it is also holding a raptor 8. that would be great for him to have cept i dont think the AC matches the rest of the stats. and if u didnt know thats an undying buff then you have never played a warrior.

i figured this out by not only looking at the + to each stat but resistance.

so to bring up facts about noob without even asking him i know his shells are +7. so that picture can not be noobthelast

nice edited ss u have there andrew. i hope it didnt take u took long to make <_<

Banned

Hi

i just want ppl's attention

OrcTank

Originally posted by FatChicK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatChicK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    NoobTheLast's gear, from that screenshot:

+3 Ring of Courage;
    +0 Ring of Courage;
    +3 Warrior Earring;
    +2 Platinum Earring;
    +2 Iron Necklace;
    +3 Glass Belt;
    Four pieces of +8 shell;
    One piece of +7 shell.
    Raptor +8.
    + Str buff.
    + he still sucks [/b]

big words for a former scammer and someone that has never even faught noob. and only had a fight with wtl when he was debuffed no wolf and should i go on? maybe we should bring up some stuff about your current clan andrew?

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kennie
    Hi

i just want ppl's attention
    <3 hi kennie

i saw u talking shit to someone i thot it was funny i dont remember when and who but i didnt like the person either hahaha

Volcanic

Originally posted by OrcTank

about noobs gear. for the character in that pic to have what is has it has to be wearing in+4 rocs +0 wes+2 and GB +4 with shells +8 and one piece +9. it is also holding a raptor 8. that would be great for him to have cept i dont think the AC matches the rest of the stats. and if u didnt know thats an undying buff then you have never played a warrior.

so to bring up facts about noob without even asking him i know his shells are +7. so that picture can not be noobthelast

nice edited ss u have there andrew. i hope it didnt take u took long to make <_<
    +3 Glass belt gives 25 int, not +4. +4 rocs give more curse and fire resists. Nor does it make sense he has dual WE as hw would have higher light and glacier resists. Also, don`t you use a str buff? Im sure he does anyway. Still, if he does have +4 IN and GB+4 then i guess you`ve just backed up what everyone else is saying.

LOL. I suggest you go off and have a long rethink I think Futility was closer than you.

:pic:

Originally posted by OrcTank
    lotus get your clan to agree with you because right now they dont seem to agree. when your leader says yes with no excuses we will fight.

+1 what i was thinking :P

Shells +7 and he has that fucking ap? are blind? do u play this game for 1 week? or maybe your a fag from his clan? This is retarded just retarded. one BIG LOL to u.
    +7 high class rebirthed items fade in and out with their glow, but I'm sure you will contest this somehow in one way shape or form
    I can make a fraps if you'd like of WTL and NTL standing next to someone of your chosing who is wearing +7 shells. After that, I would like to hear and explaination of how they are wearing +8 shells. I'd guess you might go out on the limb of saying their shells are +9 and rebirthed, but that would just also be proven wrong in the fraps, wouldn't it.

Also with that gear list Futile, doesn't noob use an II 8 as his main weapon, and unless he restated again he was stated for lycaon hammer to xp. Also if you come up with another gear list, redo his str bonus since his armor is only +7.

So explaination please

I'm am in TheLast, and I have also been in other clans that everyone claims to be babashopped or have GM items (BC/Town/AlmaLibre), so feel free to flame me for that too please. This topic really has gotten pointless and should be locked since it hasn't been on topic since Krantinovitz and Lotusflower stopped replying. I am done replying unless I feel a need to post again.

OrcTank

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

+3 Glass belt gives 25 int, not +4. +4 rocs give more curse and fire resists. Nor does it make sense he has dual WE as hw would have higher light and glacier resists. Also, don`t you use a str buff? Im sure he does anyway. Still, if he does have +4 IN and GB+4 then i guess you`ve just backed up what everyone else is saying.

LOL. I suggest you go off and have a long rethink I think Futility was closer than you.[/b]
    not really
    im sure im off in places but eitherway if he had a full set of shells 8 or even a 4 pieces his ac would be higher. my ac is 1353. also he has +7 shells plainly see.

so i found out whos stuff that really is. if you remember someone named painkiller in perfectchoice that was his char. once again nice picture editing.

andrew go play on the freeway

BobGreensley

andrew zzzzzzzzz

Banned

i dont talk shit, i just simply twist ppl's words around with facts against them. its a hobby i learn from my english professor couple of years ago.

i notice ko players dont have good argument skills or persuasive.

--------------------------------------------------------

more flame pls im bored

Volcanic

For arguements sake, we`ll say its not a photoshop shall we? I like the 10k+manner points and the PM to Nabiki, nice touches.

Anyways, lets look at the list shall we. Firstly +143 to str. Take off 15 for str buff, 75 for full +8 armours. This leaves us with 53. 7 from a +0 and 17 from a +3 roc gives 24, leaving us with 29. 10 from a +2 PE and 10 from a +2 IN leaves us with 9. Which doesn`t add up, however, give our lad 1 piece of +7 armour and we have 12 str left , just enough for a +3WE.

To back this up we need the resists. 20 to fire ice and light from the WE, and 20 and 30 from the ROCS(not forgetting the base 45 for warriors) give us 115 fire, 65 ice and 65 light.

Four your list he`d have far more fire(i dont know what a +4 roc has ) and not to mention another 10 in light and ice.