Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Volcanic For arguements sake, we`ll say its not a photoshop shall we? I like the 10k+manner points ...
Page: 12

OrcTank

Originally posted by Volcanic
    For arguements sake, we`ll say its not a photoshop shall we? I like the 10k+manner points and the PM to Nabiki, nice touches.

Anyways, lets look at the list shall we. Firstly +143 to str. Take off 15 for str buff, 75 for full +8 armours. This leaves us with 53. 7 from a +0 and 17 from a +3 roc gives 24, leaving us with 29. 10 from a +2 PE and 10 from a +2 IN leaves us with 9. Which doesn`t add up, however, give our lad 1 piece of +7 armour and we have 12 str left , just enough for a +3WE.

To back this up we need the resists. 20 to fire ice and light from the WE, and 20 and 30 from the ROCS(not forgetting the base 45 for warriors) give us 115 fire, 65 ice and 65 light.

Four your list he`d have far more fire(i dont know what a +4 roc has ) and not to mention another 10 in light and ice.
    rocs +0
    in+4
    but my resists didnt match in ice and light. eitherway so i was wrong on the gear i cans till prove its not noob. and yea the pm from nabiki....

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by OrcTank
    rocs +0
    in+4
    but my resists didnt match in ice and light. eitherway so i was wrong on the gear i cans till prove its not noob. and yea the pm from nabiki....
    My list is correct, do the math. And there's one very easy way you could prove it's not Noob; get him to make a screen of his stats. You can hide lots of things by switching gear, but not your manner points.

Volcanic

Here`s a picture of firstkill from some time ago. Please pay attention to the Manner points.

Now, an increase of 10K manner points isn`t bad by anyone`s standards. I find it hard to believe he did though as he was already lvl 70 and at the time the picture was taken, there was a level cap in place.

Edit. Oh yeah, and since the level cap was removed, you cant have chickens anymore .

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Kennie
    i dont talk shit, i just simply twist ppl's words around with facts against them. its a hobby i learn from my english professor couple of years ago.

i notice ko players dont have good argument skills or persuasive. *

--------------------------------------------------------

more flame pls im bored *
    Perhaps you should've spent the time learning something else from your English professor. Like, you know, English.

Banned

who unbanned futility, good job heres the fun.

having good proper englilsh in a game forum doesnt benefit you much in real life. an example your clanies like to use the word retard in an argument, but a real retard would use only 1 word to try and win an argument.

so tell your clanies to go learn english? LOL

Funny to see how u ppl still complain about ppls jewelrys and stuff, thougt u would be used to it by now, ever since the compound system came ares got fucked up.

U can talk shit about them as much u want, but i think most of u is "babashoppers" or what your retarded way of calling ppl that use real money in this game. And btw the most of your gear is probably made by a duper. The only clan i know that didnt support them when i was active was illuminati, and respect to them for that.

Leave the game if u cant stand that ppl got better items then u, even if they "babashopped", duped or farmed it. U sound like 5 year old kids DAD HE GOT THAT CAN I ALSO HAVE THAT, NO U CANT, BUT DAD THEN ITS CHEATING BECAUSE HE GOT A BETTER WATERGUN THEN ME???

<3 TheLast clan <3 all old ppl still hanging in there!

Kisses and huggses and just play the game, Peace.

:wub:

Banned

kaya give back my rol? :wub:

unloserRL

I loaned that jewelery to ntl for pk, and I took that ss after I traded the items. The items were only on ntl for 1 day. I sent this ss to only 1 person, I dont' know who put it on the forum. It was kind of funny to pk with +3 uniques, and everybody knows his shells are +7. Everybody that knows me knows that jewelery is mine. All items I put on this character are now gone..

As i said "IT WAS ONLY 1 DAY AND THIS SS TAKEN BY ME"

_CAP_

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    For arguements sake, we`ll say its not a photoshop shall we? I like the 10k+manner points and the PM to Nabiki, nice touches.

Anyways, lets look at the list shall we. Firstly +143 to str. Take off 15 for str buff, 75 for full +8 armours. This leaves us with 53. 7 from a +0 and 17 from a +3 roc gives 24, leaving us with 29. 10 from a +2 PE and 10 from a +2 IN leaves us with 9. Which doesn`t add up, however, give our lad 1 piece of +7 armour and we have 12 str left , just enough for a +3WE.

To back this up we need the resists. 20 to fire ice and light from the WE, and 20 and 30 from the ROCS(not forgetting the base 45 for warriors) give us 115 fire, 65 ice and 65 light.

Four your list he`d have far more fire(i dont know what a +4 roc has ) and not to mention another 10 in light and ice.
    rocs +0
    in+4
    but my resists didnt match in ice and light. eitherway so i was wrong on the gear i cans till prove its not noob. and yea the pm from nabiki....[/b]
    his roc's have to be +2, he has 115 resist to curse. 45(from base)+70(from both roc's +2)=115 resist to curse

_CAP_

Originally posted by unloserRL
    I loaned that jewelery to ntl for pk, and I took that ss after I traded the items. *The items were only on ntl for 1 day. *I sent this ss to only 1 person, I dont' know who put it on the forum. *It was kind of funny to pk with +3 uniques, and everybody knows his shells are +7. *Everybody *that knows me *knows that jewelery is mine. *All items I put on this character are now gone.. *

lol?
    didnt know ud sink that low to create a new account and post that rofl :lol:

wtf___dude

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    this is getting offtopic, please return to the subject: symbiosis are gay.
    lol symbiosis has turned down the current offer so i dont have any beef with them. just lotusflower needs to shut his mouth

but min0 has yet to accept[/b]
    sorry to disappoint you but Minotard is a pussy.. he has no balls... i already challenged him to 1v1 because all he does is talk shit.. i would love the letter system to be disabled cause this retard keeps spamming my mail with "noob, turk, no skills " yet when i ask him to prove it.. .. he can only reply with "noob, turk, no skill" .. -_- .. .. so im still waiting for him to grow some balls :lol:
    -- #1 pker on human side my ass :lol:

OrcTank

Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-unloserRL
    I loaned that jewelery to ntl for pk, and I took that ss after I traded the items. *The items were only on ntl for 1 day. *I sent this ss to only 1 person, I dont' know who put it on the forum. *It was kind of funny to pk with +3 uniques, and everybody knows his shells are +7. *Everybody *that knows me *knows that jewelery is mine. *All items I put on this character are now gone.. *

lol?
    didnt know ud sink that low to create a new account and post that rofl :lol:[/b]
    have mod check ip if he can thats painkiller i think. since turish ips are blocked he probably made a new account and all

Blancanieves

what beatiful day :wub:

Originally posted by camisita
    do any1 here got any proff that they really are chetares, babashopers, macros or stuff like that? i have friends in TheLast clan and as *far i can see, they are not cheaters or something like that, there are circunstances when someome may ks a spot ( most of the time some ppl try to ks the spot -_-). besides on this game, almost all the clans had or has at least 1 person who cheated, koxped, hacked etc..
    is natural, some ppl need to cheat, hack or something to fell that the are good on 1 game... maybe i can be wrong but nothing on this game surprises me after watching all the macros, cheat, babashops, etc...
    sorry i only have a whole directory of fraps of not just them, but 3-4 of their clan members all speedglitching together. They should have been permanently banned. Its one thing for one member to do it, but for the core members of a clan to all do it together shows a complete lack of ethics and loses them any credibility.

_CAP_

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camisita
    do any1 here got any proff that they really are chetares, babashopers, macros or stuff like that? i have friends in TheLast clan and as *far i can see, they are not cheaters or something like that, there are circunstances when someome may ks a spot ( most of the time some ppl try to ks the spot -_-). besides on this game, almost all the clans had or has at least 1 person who cheated, koxped, hacked etc..
    is natural, some ppl need to cheat, hack or something to fell that the are good on 1 game... maybe i can be wrong but nothing on this game surprises me after watching all the macros, cheat, babashops, etc...
    sorry i only have a whole directory of fraps of not just them, but 3-4 of their clan members all speedglitching together. They should have been permanently banned. Its one thing for one member to do it, but for the core members of a clan to all do it together shows a complete lack of ethics and loses them any credibility.[/b]
    the last doesnt cheat, eventhough some of there players use to speedglitch they dont cheat anymore. if ur calling them cheaters please provide us with some evidance or just stfu and stop flaming them for no reason. most of the last people are cool and stop flaming them plz.