Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; See now you bring glitching into the convo, where wtl was caught speed glitching, apoligize and was banned for awhile ...
Page: 13

See now you bring glitching into the convo, where wtl was caught speed glitching, apoligize and was banned for awhile if I am not mistaken. How long ago was this? Personally I would rather see arrow shower hackers banned before speed glitchers, but who knows maybe I'm the only one, or perhaps autotowners or how about priests that heal themselves while running? Please lets those who speed glitch before the koxpers zzz. Angel of revenge on human side has been koxping for over 2 months in cz and has yet to get banned. Personally I am surprised noone here has actually accused TheLast of abusing the xp quest bug. TheLast gets flamed for being babashopped and cheaters, but there are other clans who deserve to get flamed more Patriots(how many of them got banned for the xp bug abuse not to mention their questionable gear) and although I like alot of PC and their members, didn't longyan get banned for that bug? Personally there are worse things out there now than speed glitching(although it has been awhile since i've been glitched too).

On a side note, can anyone tell me what gear Kaos is using? Never need a bp tank an entire party of 70+ warriors with a variety of weapons(yes I know Kaos has a CS, but besides that) One warrior was hitting kaos w/ II8 for 320 w/ HS, so less than 300 dmg recieved to a bp. Kaos seemed to go down easier as int than bp imo. (Note: Not a flame or acqusation in anyway, just curious).

FatChicK

kaos's cs is +0 because I sold it to him.
    unless he upgraded it.

BobGreensley

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    sorry but warriorthelast and his friends have ALWAYS been cheaters, and cheaters never change. They have always needed an advantage since they were never any good. that screenshot of his HP doesnt mean much since he could be using undying, but the uniques say more.
    LoL, remember when you 1v1'd either AssasianTheLast or ImTheLast I can't remember exacly which one it was. I was in vent with you and you said that he had skill, and you also never made any claims of "babashopped gear". Which he would have had if the clan was babashopped seeing has how he was first lvl 70 rogue in TheLast, and he was 1v1 god himself.

Im really dissapointed in the ko4life community, because everyone says TheLast are cheaters, and babashoppers. I have been in TheLast for 1+ years and I have NEVER seen any of them cheat. I have never been talked to so respectfully, as I have in TheLast. TheLast tries hard to be a legit and friendly clan.

BobGreensley

Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-unloserRL
    I loaned that jewelery to ntl for pk, and I took that ss after I traded the items. *The items were only on ntl for 1 day. *I sent this ss to only 1 person, I dont' know who put it on the forum. *It was kind of funny to pk with +3 uniques, and everybody knows his shells are +7. *Everybody *that knows me *knows that jewelery is mine. *All items I put on this character are now gone.. *

As i said "IT WAS ONLY 1 DAY AND THIS SS TAKEN BY ME"
    lol?
    didnt know ud sink that low to create a new account and post that rofl :lol:[/b]
    zzz That was a post by unloser as a matter of fact he msn'd me and asked me to rewrite it for him.

Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    sorry but warriorthelast and his friends have ALWAYS been cheaters, and cheaters never change. They have always needed an advantage since they were never any good. that screenshot of his HP doesnt mean much since he could be using undying, but the uniques say more.
    LoL, remember when you 1v1'd either AssasianTheLast or ImTheLast I can't remember exacly which one it was. I was in vent with you and you said that he had skill, and you also never made any claims of "babashopped gear". Which he would have had if the clan was babashopped seeing has how he was first lvl 70 rogue in TheLast, and he was 1v1 god himself.

Im really dissapointed in the ko4life community, because everyone says TheLast are cheaters, and babashoppers. I have been in TheLast for 1+ years and I have NEVER seen any of them cheat. I have never been talked to so respectfully, as I have in TheLast. TheLast tries hard to be a legit and friendly clan.[/b]
    yeah he had *some* skill, but with his good gear he would have to be futility not to give me some challenge ^_^. And like you said, I never mentioned babashopping then on vent about TheLast clan, dunno why u bring that up. Apart from sssundevil i dont know anything about anyone else in ur clan so i judge them purely on skill. And i dont forget about the past easily. When day after day for MONTHS the same people in 1 clan constantly speedglitch after me, its hard for me to sympathise with them, even if it was a long time ago.

Oh and about his uniques, i dont care if they are babashopped or whatever, in my opinion all high class +2/3 uniques are bullshit.

Kailean

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by BobGreensley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

Im really dissapointed in the ko4life community, because everyone says TheLast are cheaters, and babashoppers. I have been in TheLast for 1+ years and I have NEVER seen any of them cheat. I have never been talked to so respectfully, as I have in TheLast. TheLast tries hard to be a legit and friendly clan.
    yeah he had *some* skill, but with his good gear he would have to be futility not to give me some challenge ^_^. And like you said, I never mentioned babashopping then on vent about TheLast clan, dunno why u bring that up. Apart from sssundevil i dont know anything about anyone else in ur clan so i judge them purely on skill. And i dont forget about the past easily. When day after day for MONTHS the same people in 1 clan constantly speedglitch after me, its hard for me to sympathise with them, even if it was a long time ago.

Oh and about his uniques, i dont care if they are babashopped or whatever, in my opinion all high class +2/3 uniques are bullshit.[/b]
    maaaan but TheLast are legyt babas, they made yron neck +2 legytly, oke oke?
    this makes me lough, how retards protect other retards. even if we all know what the facts really are some idiots will still try to make every1 else think babashoppers aint babashopper :rollseyes: , post something new greenass.
    ironical, how assasianthelast was a true newb when a new patch came out. oh w8 a sec, he ys legyt... keep up the show, i really like such comedys.

unloserRL

ya i registered new account and i aint gotta use that fuckin forum. I just explain something about TheLast nothing more

:pic:

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BobGreensley
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

Oh and about his uniques, i dont care if they are babashopped or whatever, in my opinion all high class +2/3 uniques are bullshit.[/b]
    maaaan but TheLast are legyt babas, they made yron neck +2 legytly, oke oke?
    this makes me lough, how retards protect other retards. even if we all know what the facts really are some idiots will still try to make every1 else think babashoppers aint babashopper :rollseyes: , post something new greenass.
    ironical, how assasianthelast was a true newb when a new patch came out. oh w8 a sec, he ys legyt... keep up the show, i really like such comedys.[/b][/quote]

if u so think he is babashoper make an human rogue and drain him few times and u can see that and all thos who says he got shells +8 look better since they are +7 rebirth or maybe u dont know how +7 rebirth "glow"?

some of TheLast are nice people thos who speak english i lvled with em few times and they never kicked me for another clannie of em or some shit like that

double post srry :|

double post srry :|

kibal

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    NoobTheLast's gear, from that screenshot:

+3 Ring of Courage;
    +0 Ring of Courage;
    +3 Warrior Earring;
    +2 Platinum Earring;
    +2 Iron Necklace;
    +3 Glass Belt;
    Four pieces of +8 shell;
    One piece of +7 shell.
    Raptor +8.
    + Str buff.
    LoL this means 28 rocs 27 we 9 pe 9 in 27 gb ...........who still thinks that this guy is legit?

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    NoobTheLast's gear, from that screenshot:

+3 Ring of Courage;
    +0 Ring of Courage;
    +3 Warrior Earring;
    +2 Platinum Earring;
    +2 Iron Necklace;
    +3 Glass Belt;
    Four pieces of +8 shell;
    One piece of +7 shell.
    Raptor +8.
    + Str buff.
    LoL this means 28 rocs 27 we 9 pe 9 in 27 gb ...........who still thinks that this guy is legit?[/b]
    it isnt NTL's items ffs go and drain him and see! <_<

Kailean

Originally posted by Kailean
    this makes me lough, how retards protect other retards. even if we all know what the facts really are some idiots will still try to make every1 else think babashoppers aint babashoppers :rollseyes:

Banned

by chance is "TheLast" have any relation with "TheL4st" if so, just go to cz a1 and try to kill TearsInHeaven, a bp from that clan, you'll never win......and you can never kill his warrior either, KingJerusalem.

Originally posted by flippin
    by chance is "TheLast" have any relation with "TheL4st" if so, just go to cz a1 and try to kill TearsInHeaven, a bp from that clan, you'll never win......and you can never kill his warrior either, KingJerusalem.
    that tearsinheavn came fro no whare wih cs and other shits some of em are legit some of arent